Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Questions regarding organizations

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by CWatsonT2, Mar 4, 2022.

1. CWatsonT2

CWatsonT2

While trying to renew our unity pro licenses someone mistakenly created a new organization and applied our pro licenses to it. If I am granted a pro license from the new organization will I be able to open our old project which is attached to our original organization? And if I can open it will I be able to back it up if our Teams license is assigned to our original organization and not the new one? This has been a disaster and I would appreciate any help resolving it.

2. Danny327

Danny327

Unity Technologies

Hi,

As you know, Unity licenses and Teams subscriptions are organization-based services. They cannot be used across multiple organizations, meaning all features of a Pro License are limited to the organization that the license is registered to. But, depending on the method of purchase of the license, you can either migrate the license to the correct organization or cancel the current one so that you can purchase a new license for the correct organization. If you want to proceed with either option, please file a support ticket by emailing us at support@unity3d.com.

Thanks!