Search Unity

Questions about real money payouts using ad revenue

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by unity_5K2bZHWq6ZUkKw, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unity_5K2bZHWq6ZUkKw

unity_5K2bZHWq6ZUkKw

I am commissioned to make a game that works similarly to the lottery. There are no in app purchases or buy ins, you will never be risking your own real money, but the game does involve real money payouts. These real money pay outs are generated, at least in part, by ad revenue.

Will Unity allow me to do this? Do I need the gambling license I have heard about? Or do I have to go with a separate engine/tool entirely?

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Any app that uses Unity Ads must comply with all of Unity's Terms of Service.

Monetization Terms of Service:
    https://unity3d.com/legal/monetization-services-terms-of-service
    Rewarded Inventory Policy:
    https://unity3d.com/legal/rewarded-inventory-policy
    Invalid Activity Policy:
    https://unity3d.com/legal/invalid-activity-policy

3. Mcmaw

Mcmaw

Unity does NOT pay¡

Robinsoncolleen94 likes this.
  4. ixeol155

ixeol155

yes they don't pay unity is the king of liars I was fooled twice by the application some say pay but only a little 1$ can be more can't pay try 1000$it must say there is a network problem even though the signal is still good I hope I'm careful using fake apps like that

5. ixeol155

ixeol155

that lie Where can I get a reason? You have to watch 30 ads or 60 ads whenever you want Pay huh?

6. Jayndozy98

Jayndozy98

So the specific game "Jackpot Spin" is advertised on ads "instant cashout game" as well in the actual description of the game to "WIN REAL MONEY". It even ASKS YOU FOR YOU CASHAPP ACCOUNT NUMBER BEFORE YOU START PLAYING!!! However, when you play & try to cashout, you have to spin 50 times & then watch 30 ads. After that you're put on a count down of 6 days. You would think after the countdown, you'd get paid, right? That they take that time to check everything & make sure that it's a real person playing & everything is legit? Right? WRONG! They then put you on a queue of thousands of people... also not getting paid.. your position in this virtual line.. never moves. Unity itself is a complete scam.

7. wileykirktrina

wileykirktrina

No unity app pays... Ever!! Every time I see the name unity I just pass it because its just a waste of time..

8. jegan337

jegan337

Then you still don't get payed. I have several games that I play, with winnings over $2000 and I have never received a penny. Total scams.

9. Robinsoncolleen94

Robinsoncolleen94

I also have not received any of my pay outs to either my PayPal or cash app

JeriS1011 likes this.
  10. Robinsoncolleen94

Robinsoncolleen94

Me too I have almost the same amounts for payouts and still haven't received them. I been playing the games for over a month and a half

JeriS1011 likes this.
  11. Mommatygress

Mommatygress

I've played 3 unity games, while in hospital to pass te, up to $3000 total PayPal cash out, but NOTHING. UNITY liirs to players

JeriS1011 and Tommyp2150 like this.
  12. joshwilson854

joshwilson854

I've played so many of the apps they have and have made about 65,000 dollars and haven't received a single payment. Fk these people and those dudes in the ads they make better hope none of these people they are scaming run into them in the street thays awfully ballsy.

13. Unity-Boon

Unity-Boon

Unity Technologies

Hey Everyone,

Unity Technologies provides world-class tools for content creators to develop, operate, and monetize their games and applications. Beyond making these development tools available to the market, Unity Technologies has no affiliation with the creator of the games and does not otherwise own or control the development or operation of the games.

If you are experiencing a problem with this game, we suggest you contact the game developer to reach a solution. Contact information is typically found within the settings of the application or on the relevant app store page. Additionally, if you believe that this game engages in fraudulent behavior, it may also be helpful to contact the distribution platform from which you acquired the game (for example, the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store) to alert them of the fraud.

We hope the above information will help you resolve the issues you are experiencing, but please feel free to reach out with any further questions/concerns you may have.

14. parkerhazel128

parkerhazel128

All the games by Unity are FAKE and FRAUD. When you complete all the conditions even then the LINK doesn’t work. I have almost 20000$ pending to be paid off by them and nothing happened in the last 3 months

15. Unity-Boon

Unity-Boon

Unity Technologies

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. $20000 from playing a game most likely is a fraud. Please report it to Unity Support, and contact Apple App Store or the Google Play Store regarding this issue.

We will send it to the fraud team and block the game from using Unity Ads if found they are violated our Invalid Activity Policy

16. Deleted User

Deleted User

Fake fake fake!!!!!!! All of them

17. JeriS1011

JeriS1011

How do you sink the games you are playing to the website to get paid?

legndlost likes this.
  18. missboji

missboji

The fraud team?? You mean an automated email address that says, “We have forwarded your concern to the proper department”? Or maybe that’s what this one is. Either way, nothing will change. Unity will just keep getting rich off their investors while the people who are doing the investing have no clue that the players aren’t getting paid. Unity even had the nerve to use Covid as a reason payments made TO PayPal weren’t being credited to peoples accounts. Sorry but I call a big fat BS on that!!!

19. XJonOneX

XJonOneX

Unity doesn't make games. Quit blaming them for getting taken for a ride and report the individual app in their respective stores.

juratedesigns likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.