Search Unity

Questions about publishing to the asset store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Peysbubby, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Peysbubby

Peysbubby

Hello, I am considering selling some assets on the asset store but I had a few questions first. I have done a large amount of research on this but I cant seem to find the answer to a few of these questions. First: Is there a minimum age requirement for publishing to the asset store? Second: Do I have to have a website/URL to create a Publisher Account? Third: If it is required to have an URL, can I use a link to my business' facebook page? Finally: If I decide to sell my assets for money, how do I get paid? (Paper check sent by mail, direct deposit, ect.)

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

This information is available here. in section 4.
    Your question regarding age I believe is covered in 5.2 which means if you are of legal age in the country you reside to enter into a legally binding contract you are old enough. I'm not a lawyer, but I do watch Judge Judy :) and here in the US minors can not be legally bound by a contract, even with parents consent.

Don't know about your other questions. Best tested to see if facebook page is acceptable or not.

3. LaneFox

LaneFox

You are not required to have a website, but you do have to provide an email address for support.

Payout is via Paypal, Wire, or Check (US Only).

4. Peysbubby

Peysbubby

Thank you both for the responses.