Search Unity

Question on remove feature for Unity hub

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Deleted User, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

A long time back when I first started using Unity, even before i knew about this forum, I found I could not remove the list of projects from the hub. After searching for awhile, someone - i think must be from this forum, gave the solution of using this file to remove existing projects - Project List Unity ManagerV5.exe. I have since been using it and it works perfectly. However, my personal opinion is that Unity should have it's own "remove project" feature as many other desktop app has it. So I'm wondering : Will this be included in future versions?

Moderators : any chance of passing this to the unity team so they can add this? I find this useful.

2. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

You can remove the project from the list in the Hub.
    Sep-05-2019 12-24-40.gif

Ryiah and TonyLi like this.
  3. RecursiveFrog

RecursiveFrog

There may be a bug, then. I’ve seen instances where coworkers do not have that delete option, even in the most recent Unity Hub Version.

I know that I too have been unable to delete projects from the list in the past.

4. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

The option should be available. If you can not see it then please file a bug report with as much info as possible. Thanks

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

I don't think my hub has this. What version are you using? Mine might still be the old one.

Update: The hub only allows us to remove 1 project at a time. I prefer the old method where multiple can be removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2019