Search Unity

Question on my Terms of use

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wiseowlstudios, Mar 23, 2015.

1. wiseowlstudios

wiseowlstudios

Hi im just put my game on steam but before store launch i need to upgrade a few things one of which is show my terms of use in game when they sign up and was just looking for feedback if this temporary one seems fine:

(Temp terms of use full version will be later on site)
    By playing this game you are accepting it is a early build and is still unfinished and subject to change and bugs.

If you are a lets player/reviewer etc please give credit to the game and link to it and feel free to mention it too us at the site (this our first game so would like to view all feedback etc).

To report bugs and leave feedback please use our website www.wiseowlstudio.co.uk

Wise Owl Studios LTD owns all rights and IP(Intellectual Property) to this game and its contents

This is what i have in game currently but unsure if my wording seems fair/right i basicly want to say dont steal the names content etc its unfinished so will change and if you review or do do letsplay etc please link it (and would be nice but not required to inform us about the video etc)