Search Unity

Question From a Student for AR and Database

Discussion in 'AR' started by amateurprogrammer, Dec 23, 2018.

1. amateurprogrammer

amateurprogrammer

Hello, first of all i am sorry if my English bothers you because it's not my native language.
    I am a university student at software engineering department and i have to do the database part of a AR project in Unity. There will be a car model in the screen and when the user touches the model's some parts some info boxes will appear on the screen. My job here is adding the infos in the info boxes to the database and connect the database to the project. (The application must take the "info" data from database so database may only send data to the application it isn't necessary to take data from application.) My main question is which database should i use? and Do you have any other tactics for creating and connecting database to the application? Because i really not know well about databases and unity and my time is limited. Some of my friends suggested Firebase to me also i downloaded Oracle Sqldeveloper and MYSQL. I am really stressed and I really don't know what to do. I need your suggestions.(The project quality is not really important so it's not have to work really well etc.)
    Thank You.