Search Unity

Question about reflect develop plugin

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by Naoki_jp, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Naoki_jp

Naoki_jp

Hello.
    This is my first time posting, so please point out any missing information.

I am checking the Reflect roadmap page.
    I see "BIM360" on the release page, does this refer to the same thing as "Autodesk Docs"?
    https://portal.productboard.com/nukemrb5hermg9gnzmgqzt8y/c/933-bim360

*In July 2021, "BIM 360 Docs" was renamed "Autodesk Docs".
    Therefore, is it correct to consider "BIM 360" present on the release page to be replaced by "Autodesk Docs"?

2. Unity_Derek

Unity_Derek

Unity Technologies

Hi @Naoki_jp, as far as I know, we also support Autodesk Docs. At this stage, Autodesk Docs and BIM 360 might not be 100% merged together, so I cannot guarantee that they are 100% the same thing.

3. Naoki_jp

Naoki_jp

4. Independent_2

Independent_2

Hi @Unity-007 @unity-10 @Unity-1638 @unity-17 @unity-32 @unityDerek

I need a Programming to develop my UNITY REFLECT PLUGIN and the Customization Tutorial. So, that I can develop my Unity end user viewer to show the packages to my Fellow members (Friends and my Teachers). Because i already using the C# scripts to build package in the Editor of version 2020.3.18f1 and I know that Unity Reflect will support in the Versions of above 2020.3.3f1 because it is the Default to support the Unity Reflect Develop. So, I need the scripts and by default the Unity Reflect is taking the basic render pipeline. And I also converted it into Universal Render pipeline.
    But now I need to develop my Game surrounding by using the Unity Reflect Plugin. Because the Revit application is the well known to me as well as the LUMOS too. So, by using the Revit content i need to develop my Game. Please help me in this.

Thank you.