Search Unity

Question about Issue Tracker

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Morgan, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Morgan

Morgan

I submitted a bug and a project in early November, and enabled the option to make it public in the Issue Tracker, but I can't find it there.

Just wondering—does that indicate that the bug has been evaluated and deleted and is not scheduled for further attention? Should I report it again?

Or would the bug report still be listed there even if closed, and failure to find it is just a harmless quirk of the search function?

(The bug, specifically: multi-line InputFields are always broken on all versions of iOS, on all devices, in all versions of Unity 5 that I've tried. They are limited to showing 2 lines due to a UI size/position glitch with the Done/Cancel bar. Problem did not exist in Unity 4.6, but I was forced to use 5 due to Unicode, and now my existing users face this new bug.)

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

I think they send out an email when they verify / repro the bug, and only then does it show up in issue tracker.

That's just a guess, because I've never looked up any of my submitted bugs, but I always get confirmation they were reproduced, and usually within a month or so.

3. Morgan

Morgan

I see--added to the tracker manually. Delay is necessary then. Thanks! I'll search for it again later.