Search Unity

Question Question about Furioos

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Content Delivery' started by Dennis_eA, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Dennis_eA

Dennis_eA

As it's not possible to reach out to support via email, I hope it's ok to ask here :)

I develop and distribute Unity software to my clients that let’s you preview facing wall bricks.
    So far these Unity projects run on local Mac Minis directly connected to Touchscreens in their shops.
    Texture data is downloaded (once / on every update) over the internet and stored in the projects persistent data folder.

Is this possible with Furioos? (Can persistent data be stored somewhere, somehow?)
    If yes, does it increase cost (downloads are around 300 mb / client)

I appreciate any help as I just discovered Furioos. Thank You!

Dennis

Edit: I apologize for choosing such a dumb title. If a moderator wants to update the thread title I would appreciate that.. thx!

2. SebT_Unity

SebT_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Dennis,

You are correct not the right forum but understand you trying to contact us. Normally I'd move it to the right one but we don't have a public forum for Furioos.

Let me verify with the team responsible for Furioos and get back here with more information including how to contact support.

3. SebT_Unity

SebT_Unity

Unity Technologies

Dennis_eA likes this.