Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Quest 3 Full body tracking and ReadyPlayerMe Avatar Problems...?

Discussion in 'VR' started by AMehta29, Mar 1, 2024.

1. AMehta29

AMehta29

Hello Everyone,

I want to use full body tracking (IOBT) in Quest 3 with ReadyPlayerMe characters. But it has some weird problem with the back(As in the pictures). Can someone please help me solve this? I tried editing the avatar but was not helpful at all.

The settings I am using is setup the characters in the scene with Movement > setup character with Body tracking > Formant: Unity Humanoid.

then selecting Full body on "OVRBody" and "OVRUnityHumanoidSkeletonRetargeter" both.

the body tracking works perfectly but the back(of the character) of it is broken.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 10.40.58 AM.png Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 10.41.21 AM.png Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 10.41.37 AM.png

2. DevDunk

DevDunk

Modify the humanoid and check the bones there to see if they are mapped right

3. AMehta29

AMehta29

I tried it already and its not working.

I tried editing the Avatar, and the skeleton as well.

4. AMehta29

AMehta29

I have Solved it by un assigning the Bones in the avatar, It worked.