Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

pyrated unity assets - please help

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by unityGames12345, Jul 11, 2019.

1. unityGames12345

unityGames12345

Guys, there is the site that distributes pyrated unity assets for free: https://unity3ddd.ru/
    All our hard work is pyrated and uploaded to this site for free, and that is destroying our revenue.
    I reported this site to unity3d support and they did nothing.
    What can we do? How can we stop this?
    We are all screwed. Why should we give our best to produce high quality assets if someone will steal it and upload it for free...

2. Mister-D

Mister-D

this happens all the time.
    most of my assets are on torrents allready, u cant really do anything about it:(

3. Antony-Blackett

Antony-Blackett

Just hope that those that find them useful eventually do go and buy a licence for them. They are probably kids who have no money and want assets to learn with. not every pirated download is a lost sale.

4. unityGames12345

unityGames12345

I agree that not every pirated download is a lost sale but i am sure that we lost a lot of sales because of this.
    Come on guys let's report this website. I am sure that we can do something about it to reduce piracy websites.

5. KeithBrown

KeithBrown

You should probably remove the link to the site. You have probably just enabled more people to go and download from there.