Search Unity

Puzzle Game tutorial

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Tandoku, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Tandoku

Tandoku

Hi everyone, so a few years ago I came upon a game called Mole Mania and I love the puzzle system, and I want to create a game like it.

I'm politely asking here that GIT GUD and start with basic tutorials replies aren't needed. I'll try to be specific so you at least have a general idea what I'm looking for.

So if you don't know what MM is, you are a mole who have to move a ball to a door to smash it to get to the next room, and the puzzle range from surprisingly simple to frustrating tough and if you haven't played it, I suggest you do because it's surprising fun.

Back to the topic at hand I want to make a game which has the same physics and I was hoping there was a tutorial which could walk you though how to from begin with simple puzzle and lead up to the puzzles getting more trickier to move around while the player is learning more and more how to manipulate the room and objects and even think outside the box in order to solve it while making retain the fun and addicting gameplay that Nintendo EAD and Pax Softnica pulled off.

Does anyone know? Thanks alot!

EDIT: Yes I have beaten Mole Mania, twice actually.

EDIT 2: For starters I'm drawing out the first five puzzles, all I have right now are blank boxes. :p

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  2. Tandoku

Tandoku

No replies, should I just ask to have this thread closed?