Search Unity

Games Puzzle Game In Work

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by JacksonTheXtremeGamer, Jul 15, 2019.

1. JacksonTheXtremeGamer

JacksonTheXtremeGamer

I have been working on a game that beginners and pros can enjoy. This game is a simple color tile matching game where you match two or more of the same color. Right now I am working on a single-player version with three modes, which are as follows:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Marathon
    The main game itself. You match blocks till you destroy 500 of them. Then the game ends.​

• Endless
    Like Marathon mode, except you play till you drop.

• Score Rush
    A race against the clock to get the high score. See how much you can get in 3 minutes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So far I have used prefabs to get the job done, but now I just need to figure out the match mechanic.
    Here is the link to the project preview, just to show you what I have do so far. Tell me what you think.
    https://twitter.com/JacboyX/status/1143324085293895685?s=20

owlhowell likes this.
  2. owlhowell

owlhowell

Looks like you have a solid foundation there! Not sure if it’s my phone or not but i’d Recommend posting screenshots here as well.

3. JacksonTheXtremeGamer

JacksonTheXtremeGamer

Sounds goods. I'm still working on the match mechanic involving the prefabs but I can find out about it soon. Thanks for checking it out.