Search Unity

Puzzle game ideas?

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by JobR, Jan 17, 2015.

1. JobR

JobR

Dear developers,

Since I've got some trouble thinking of any cool idea for a puzzle idea but really wanna work I thought i'd ask you guys :). So I really hope someone can help me out because I just wanna make a game.
    The reason I chose the puzzle genre is because I just love making puzzle games.

Thanks,

Job

BrandyStarbrite likes this.
  2. BrandyStarbrite

BrandyStarbrite

When you say, "Puzzle Game."
    What type, or kind, of Puzzle Game are you looking forward to making?
    There are so many different types of Puzzle games. :D

eg. Tetris, Bejewelled, Jigsaw type puzzle games etc. :cool:

3. JobR

JobR

Nothing like that at all I want something special that really isn't to hard but not to easy.
    And nothing that is made alot I know it's hard that's why I ask help :)

4. Kloper

Kloper

I think you are asking a bit too much here... if anyone has a good idea for a good puzzle, they will probably make it and not give it away I guess. It may be better if you come up with a idea//concept and then ask for some polishing ideas. Also... if you are not good at puzzle making, why not chose something that works better for you?

BrandyStarbrite likes this.
  5. JobR

JobR

I never said I'm not good at making puzzle games I just need a concept to work with.

6. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Portal was a good puzzle game. There is plenty of scope to expand on that concept.

7. JobR

JobR

I just started working and I'm getting some ideas now but still thanks for the reply's

8. Studio_Akiba

Studio_Akiba

Basing core ideas and level designs around physics and the manipulation and use of physics always makes for a good, if not challenging game, I have always liked the ability to temporarily alter physics, this is done in games like Portal, and in a more interesting, and easier to achieve way, Lifted.

http://www.liftedgame.com/