Search Unity

PUYA 3d 2d Effects

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by puyaceo, Jan 30, 2012.

1. puyaceo

puyaceo

Hey,

PUYA 3d 2d Effects. This is a 2d Effects Topic.

If you would like a web player of the effects, PM about it. I do not know a lot about the Web Players.

If you would like a preview of the effects.

I would like to design a Asset Store Shop of these where you guys can say what graphics you like etc. and I can make them available the Forums. It is not available on the asset store. The graphics would, .PNG Files. I can design them with different styles with paint effects and etc... the Forums. If you like grain graphics, or you would like a custom effects, say exactly what the effects is like, colors, grains, what textures you like, what you like the emitters to do, and if I design a lot of them, I can make a Asset Store Explosions 2d the Forums.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  2. puyaceo

puyaceo

I can send you all the effects and sprites in that video for $15.00 USD.

Sprites:
    Grey Ship
    Red Ship
    Blue Ship
    Green Ship

Effects:
    Explosion
    Red Explosion
    Oil Fire
    Flash
    Red Flash
    Muzzel
    Sand Sprite Animation
    Gun Fire
    Red Gun Fire
    Muzzel Flash

Effects are .PNG Pictures. The Explosions are 120 Frames.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  3. puyaceo

puyaceo

If I can get someone to buy it for $15.00 USD I would make the pay large. I like the idea of a eccommerce Frames.

4. TylerPerry

TylerPerry

To anyone wishing to buy this i will warn you that Puya 3d has posted stolen work and have not shown the skills needed to make something like this.

So onless puya proves to you then made them i would stear clear of this.

5. puyaceo

puyaceo

Hey, Actually, are there any of my threads you havent harassed? This post is reported.

I like your comments.

6. Adam-Buckner

Adam-Buckner

Moved to WiP as this is not a finished product yet. Please notify when the product has been released.

7. puyaceo

puyaceo

This is a product. All the items in the assets are listed in this post. Includes a video and gif animation of different effects / sprites / products.

8. puyaceo

puyaceo

Announcement:
    That is a lot of people PM us wanting us to make the $150.00 Effects Projects.

The PUYA 3d Effects in that video and sprites are $75.00 USD.
    The PUYA 3d Effects we working on are PUYA 3d Explosions and Grenade Hits. We design a PUYA 3d Animal Exploding Grenade Hits.

PUYA 3d Free Effects Samples:
    Licenses: Personal License, Creative Commons. Do not Distribute to Sell and not for Commercial Games.

www.gamefront.com/files/21282866/grenade0299dirste.zip

This effects is a Grenade Dirste Explosion. The Effects is includes rocks, sticks, and sands textures. I can modify them to different styles, make it anything you would like.

You can Download it there, if you like it, post what you do with it here, and what you think we should do to make it greater.

That grenade hit is a dirt hit only with no explosions.
    The explosions Grenade Hits including Explosion Animal are $15.00 USD a effects.

The effects are 120 to 299 Frames.
    That is the Sample.
    The quality effects is 3,977 Frames.
    The Grenade Hits is 13 Layers.

Idea for Effects:
    If you would like a effects designed and there is a idea you like, post your idea, and I can the effects for the PUYA 3d Effects Products. I can include a Sample for all graphics design.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  9. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

$150 seems a little low.

10. puyaceo

puyaceo

You guys do know that these are 2d effects billboards. They are not 3d effects. They are 2d effects that follow the camera effects.

11. puyaceo

puyaceo

I dont know if anyone is wanting to pay more $150.00 USD for effects for their game. Are They? What do you think I should make them? They are only 2d effects. I can work on Shuriken Effects in Unity 3d and make them 3d through.... that would be a bitch. They are like over 200 frames in particles and 13 layers. I would if that is what people like though I do not know if they would just like the 2d or the 3d as the 2d is simple on the engine and the 3d is wtf on the engine.

It is like around 900 and up particles in the effects.