Search Unity

Puppet2D - An advanced skeletal animation tool

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by jamieniman, Dec 31, 2013.

1. jamieniman

jamieniman

Thanks,

Yup, thats essentially how I've fixed it for v1.10.

For anyone reading this, and is having issues building on Windows Mobile, or web player - u just need to comment out the broken lines and u'll be able to build. (It doesn't affect runtime functionality)

2. Navarre

Navarre

Hi there, a simple question about puppet2D features.
    Is it possible to animate something that has collidable parts?
    I mean something like a man with a sword: I would like to animate a slash and detect the sword collision on certain frames to do proper combat.
    Is it viable as of this version of P2D? How do you think this would work? Are there any samples (public or packed with the lib)?

Thank you very much.

3. jamieniman

jamieniman

Theres issues with Unity's 2D colliders and 2D Rigid Bodies - which causes them to not inherit their rotations properly.
    The solution at the moment I think is to use the ordinary 3D colliders and Rigid Bodies which should work fine.

4. CaptEatbones

CaptEatbones

Hello there,

I've just bought and installed the plugin (which is very very interesting, by the way :mrgreen:). I'm following the tutorial found in the Walkthrough pdf. I've created a new empty project and started creating the bones. This is what I get with the first bone and with the last one:

$P2D_StartBone.jpg

$P2D_EndBone.jpg

Now, I checked the pixels to unit value of the bone sprite and by setting it to 200 it decrease the size. However it seems to me a scale issue or something like that.

Moreover, I got another issue. It happens when I import the Puppet2D package into 2 project I already have set, with assets and scripts. It doesn't happen if I import it into a new project, created from scratch. This is the error I got:

HTML:
    Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Triangle.NET/Triangle/IO/DebugWriter.cs(123,38): error CS0117: `System.IO.File' does not contain a definition for `ReadAllBytes'
    Thanks in advance for any advice :)

5. jamieniman

jamieniman

If you look in the Puppet2D GUI you'll see a slider under the button that says "Finish Bone" - this changes the size of the end bones :)

The error u are getting is a small bug on webplayer - if u just comment out the broken line it should work fine (its part of the sprite to mesh conversion code - so if u are converting a sprite switch to another platform and uncomment it out)

Its fixed in the next version Im working on

6. CaptEatbones

CaptEatbones

Hello jamie,

thanks for the fast reply.

I've commented the line in the code and it worked ;) What it's not working is the FinishBone button solution. Even if I click on that button when I close the bone chain the last bone still is huge. Question: is it ok if I manually scale down the end bone gameobject? I'm asking because I've noticed that all the bones have scale values different that 1.

Let me know and thanks again ;)

7. jamieniman

jamieniman

Ha ha - I can see my last post was unclear - its not the finish bone button that changes the sizes, its the slider underneath it ;-)

8. CaptEatbones

CaptEatbones

Well, actually you wrote it well :mrgreen: I'm the one who misunderstood :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

9. DeepSeaDigital

DeepSeaDigital

hey is it possible to make one animation for one character and apply it to another/ more characters
    $brutes1.png
    their idles would be similar and I was wondering If I would have to make one idle animation for the Brutes or 12

10. jamieniman

jamieniman

of course!
    The animation is all on the controls and bones. You can reskin it to anything that shares the same proportions. Thats the beauty of bone animation.

Love the character - please post the animation when its done :)

11. DeepSeaDigital

DeepSeaDigital

Thanks for the reply:D and will do

12. fernas

fernas

Hi, Puppet2d is compatible with adventure creator? Anyone have tested together?

Thanks.

13. jamieniman

jamieniman

I haven't used Adventure Creator, but seeing as Puppet2D makes use of Unity's in built animation system, I'd expect them to work together well :)

14. DieHappyGames

DieHappyGames

I'm having problems with bone creation since updating. Using the demo files, in previous versions I could follow the tutorial without issue, but in 1.9 after I create the spine, right click off, click on the upper spine bone (to set parent), then go to click for creating the arm bones, it deforms the upper spine bone, as though the arm were an extension of the spine rather than simply a child of it. I've retried a number of ways and keep getting the same result, whereas I never had any issues in previous versions - any ideas...?

15. jamieniman

jamieniman

Currently puppet2d only shows the connection between a bone and one of its children. Its changed a little recently where it shows the connection to the last bone you create or edit. Everything should function the same, its just a visual thing. (The pivot part of the bone is the main thing, the connections you see between the pivots are for selecting and to visualize the hierachy)
    I'm actually working on v1.10 which will show all the connections to the child bones.

16. Tannon

Tannon

Hello, we recently bought your fantastic plugin for animating the characters in our game. I'm the artist in charge of rigging the characters for animation and there's a few things that are bugging me that I'd love for you to look at.

Our characters are made of sprites for each segment tied directly to the bones except for the arms and legs, which we're attempting to use your mesh deformation system for elbows and knees. Hitting a few problems:

- Many operations, especially in bone creation mode, are not undo-able. This obviously creates serious problems if you have not been vigilant with saving.

- Also in bone creation mode, I love being able to hold shift to move the bone independently of it's children, which is very handy. What I would like is a method for 'freezing' everything else that the bone affects for you to move it's pivot point for adjustment. Right now, if the bone you're trying to move the pivot of is a child of any other bone or has a mesh deforming to it, it causes all kinds of havoc to try to adjust the pivot. I need an implicit "Only move this bone and nothing else" isolation mode to enter and exit.

(In Spine, this is known as 'bone compensation' and is toggle-able)

- Is there any way to properly delete a created control? Say you put an orient control on an object and decided you want to delete it and replace it with a parent control. Right now this seems impossible as it complains that the object already has a control if the old one is deleted.

- We had an issue with one sprite throwing an error when attempting to convert it to a mesh, we narrowed down the problem to the sprite editor. The bounding box around that particular sprite was enlargened by a few pixels and the sprite converted into mesh immediately. It seems that using the 'trim' command in the sprite editor can cut off partially transparent pixels to the point where puppet2D has an issue converting it into a mesh.

Thanks for making a sweet tool integrated right into Unity and directly using mecanim, much better than your competition.

17. jamieniman

jamieniman

I'm working on improving Undoing in v1.10
    Right now Puppet2D doesn't really allow you to change bone positions when you have created controls or skinned. I understand this can be a bit frustrating - these are actually some difficult features to do, so bare with me, they are on the agenda.
    I have a hackey method for u to try (see end of this post)
    Currently, after u delete a control u need to select the global_Ctrl and click the refresh button to let it know its been removed. In the new version Im working on (1.10) it auto updates when u delete a control.
    Yes the solution is often to slightly change the bounds and that fixes it, or try another subdivision.
    Glad you like it :)

Currently if you want to edit the bones after skinning you will need to select the bones and mesh and reskin. This means you lose all the weights u editted. Heres a hackey way to retain them -
    1. After uve editted ur weights, before clicking "finish edit skin weights", unparent the vertices from the mesh.
    2. Click "finish edit skin weights"
    3. Move the bones where u want it in Bone Creation Tool (Dont worry about it distorting)
    4. Now select it and the bones and click "bind smooth skin" - this will reset the skin weights to default, with the bones in the new positions
    5. Now select it and edit skin weights.
    6. Delete the vertices and reparent the old vertices.
    7. Finally add the following line in the Puppet2D_EditSkinWeights.cs script:
    void Update()
    {

BoneWeight[] boneWeights = mesh.boneWeights;

if(Bone0)
    boneWeights[vertNumber].boneIndex0 = boneIndex0;
    if(Bone1)
    boneWeights[vertNumber].boneIndex1 = boneIndex1;
    if(Bone2)
    boneWeights[vertNumber].boneIndex2 = boneIndex2;
    if(Bone3)
    boneWeights[vertNumber].boneIndex3 = boneIndex3;

boneWeights[vertNumber].weight0 = Weight0;
    boneWeights[vertNumber].weight1 = Weight1;
    boneWeights[vertNumber].weight2 = Weight2;
    boneWeights[vertNumber].weight3 = Weight3;

mesh.boneWeights = boneWeights;
    meshRenderer.sharedMesh = mesh;
    }
    8. voila! (comment it out now)

18. dohnutz

dohnutz

Hey guys,

First off, I'd like to say that I think the tool is awesome and hope to get extensive use out of it.

I am new to Unity and obviously new to this plugin. I have successfully built a test character but I am having some slight issues when I try to animate it.

When I turned off the controllers to watch the animation play and then turned them back onto continue working, the controllers now keep disappearing so I am having to toggle the visibility (on the Global_CTRL) off and back on again to get them to reappear.

Also, I am getting some crazy jitter on the head control. When I look at the curve, there are only 2 keys with a linear interpolation between the two so not sure where the jitter is coming from. I am also getting it on the toes, which is a bone that is coming off of the IK leg.

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

19. funshark

funshark

I think you've created a keyframe ( of the controler visibility ) 'cause you were still in record mode. In Unity, any variable related to the thing you are animating can be keyframed.

Difficult to help you without screens or videos :)

20. dohnutz

dohnutz

Yes I think you are right about the controller viz. That fixed it! Thanks!!

I will see if I can post a vid about jitter.

Thanks again, Funshark!

21. DeepSeaDigital

DeepSeaDigital

I am very impressed with puppet2d, if you are on the fence about getting it, buy it!

this is an Idle animation I made in less than 2 min

the gif has 9 out of the 60 frames and it still looks great

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  22. DeepSeaDigital

DeepSeaDigital

23. jamieniman

jamieniman

24. gsaurus

gsaurus

About mesh sprite switching, the way I "do" it right now is disabling "Combine Meshes" and binding two meshes to the same bones. Then disable one mesh renderer and enable the other during animation.

I did a simple script to override the texture used by a character, to allow quick reskins (considering it uses a single texture). Felt like sharing just in case anyone else find it useful. Will require a little more work if you want normal sprite switching, though enabling/disabling renderers like I mentioned for skins will do fine.
    Code (C#):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    3. [ExecuteInEditMode]
    4. public class Skinner : MonoBehaviour {
    6.     public Texture2D texture;
    8.     public void SetupSkin(){
    9.         if (texture != null){
    10.             MaterialPropertyBlock block = new MaterialPropertyBlock();
    11.             block.AddTexture("_MainTex",texture);
    13.             // Change the texture of all renderers but puppet2D controls  bones
    14.             Renderer[] renderers = GetComponentsInChildren<Renderer>();
    15.             foreach (Renderer renderer in renderers) {
    16.                 if (renderer is SpriteRenderer) {
    17.                     SpriteRenderer spriteRenderer = renderer as SpriteRenderer;
    18.                     if(   spriteRenderer.sprite.name.Contains("Control")
    19.                        || spriteRenderer.sprite.name.Contains("Bone")
    20.                     ){
    21.                         continue;
    22.                     }
    23.                 }
    24.                 renderer.SetPropertyBlock(block);
    25.             }
    26.         }
    27.     }
    29.     void Start () {
    30.         SetupSkin();
    31.     }
    33. }
    Code (C#):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    2. using UnityEditor;
    4. [CanEditMultipleObjects]
    5. [CustomEditor(typeof(Skinner))]
    6. public class SkinnerEditor : Editor {
    7.     public override void OnInspectorGUI(){
    8.         base.OnInspectorGUI();
    9.         (target as Skinner).SetupSkin();
    10.     }
    11. }

25. jamieniman

jamieniman

Thats great, Ill take a look at it, perhaps I could turn it into a puppet2d feature (with ur permission)

26. mhope

mhope

Hi again Jamie.

I finally got around to installing v1.8 and as far as I can tell the transition has been smooth.
    Puppet2D continues to be an invaluable part of my character animation workflow. Once again, thank you.

Bake Animation
    Recently, my chief engineer thought maybe we could save some resources by using the new "bake animation" feature n v1.8.
    Of course, that sounded good to me, so I tried it out.

In my 2d character model I use puppet2D for basic extremity rotation and translation, but I also animate some sprites directly
    for simple motions where bone management and additional controls would seem excessive.
    For example, I activate and inactivate some face sprites for blinking and mouth motions,
    and scale the character's body to express breathing, etc.

The snag I (may have) run into is the fact that the baking only exports the bone motions to the new "baked" animation.
    The properties which are exported to the new "baked" animation data seem to exclude the non-puppet2D motions that I mentioned above.

Of course, I could just be missing something. If that's the case, please let me know! :)

Bone Editing
    On the other hand, the bone editing features are greatly improved and I am sure I will be using them quite a bit.
    I think you've already noted this in previous posts, but editing a model whose sprites and controls are already set can still be difficult if one isn't careful,
    but on the whole the the repositioning features have added a great deal of flexibility.

Thanks again for the great work. Looking forward to future developments. :)

27. jamieniman

jamieniman

Did u mean v1.9 (the latest)?
    Yes currently it doesnt bake the sprite switching - so unfortunatly you will need to redo that in the baked animation. There may be away to copy over the anim by cutting and pasting from the text file - ill try it out when i get a chance.
    It is on my radar to get it to bake the sprite anims to.
    Im working on allowing you to detach skin so u can edit bone positions and maintaining skin weights. Its alsways gonna be tricky to edit bones after they have controls on them though.

28. Tannon

Tannon

Thanks very much for the answers, anxiously awaiting 1.10. Could you give us any kind of release estimate?

I've been doing a lot of character animations over the past few days, and I've noticed what I believe is a quirk with the IK controllers. It seems like it's very easy to make them 'snap' to perfectly straight, and makes some rather jerky looking animations when legs and arms go from bent to straight even when moving slowly. I believe this is a result of moving the IK controller beyond the bounds of the 100% straight angle of the bones. Even when moving very slowly over or under that 100% value it can make the limb look as if it is 'snapping', not very pretty for an organic character.

One potential solution might be to not allow the IK controller to move beyond the bounds of what is reachable by the bones? That way you ensure it never goes beyond the 100% straight value? Or perhaps it needs some kind of falloff for the last part of the angle determination, so that it doesn't go from 175° to 180° quite so quickly?

Sorry if it's hard to understand this.

29. nanopony

nanopony

First of all, I'd like to thank you for very useful asset! I have one question - is there an option to increase IK solver depth. I mean, that it seems (by my testing and Animal Leg video workaround) that it uses only three downmost bones in the hierarchy. Sorry, if my question is obvious, I've moved to Unity3d very recently with prior experience of IK in 3dsmax.

30. TechGuy44

TechGuy44

I'm having a blast using Puppet2D. Been working on an active ragdoll system similar to Overgrowth.

Everything works great except adding controls rotate bones on the y-axis causing rotations to invert.

$RotationImage.jpg

I think I can hack around it but is there a way to stop this?

Thanks.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  31. jamieniman

jamieniman

Not sure yet - I was really close to releasing, but having an annoying bug with it that I'm trying to fix. If you want to try it out - send me ur invoice and I can give u a sneak peak :)
    Thanks for the suggested feature. Ill add it to my feature list - which can be seen here:

https://trello.com/b/JHI4ybs4/puppet2d-feature-bug-list

32. jamieniman

jamieniman

Thats correct -IK controls work only on 3 bone setups.

I am working on a multibone spline tool - but thats a few updates away ;-)

33. jamieniman

jamieniman

Looks like you're doing some cools stuff,

Which controls are causing the y flip - IK, Parent or Orient?

34. TechGuy44

TechGuy44

It seems to be only the IK control.

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  35. jamieniman

jamieniman

Sometimes when you add an IK control it flips the arm/leg around, if you click the flip checkbox, it should return to the correct orientation. I've fixed this for the upcoming version 1.10 by the way

36. TechGuy44

TechGuy44

Alright sweet. I look forward to the next update :). One more question. Right now newly created bones (with no controls attached) almost always have a y-axis rotation of -180, -720 or some multiple of 180. Is this fixed in version 1.10?

37. jamieniman

jamieniman

38. dohnutz

dohnutz

Hey gang,

Has anyone ever had the problem of the IK breaking after deleting keys in the dope sheet? I do a fair bit of copying, pasting and juggling keys around and once I did it, it seemed to break the IK on the leg. Basically the Circle IK controller moves but the bones don't follow it any more.

Any ideas?

EDIT**** I tried hitting the Refresh Global Control on the Global_CTRL node and that got the IK working again! Woohoo! Hope this helps someone else as well!

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  39. mhope

mhope

Haha, actually at the time we'd just installed 1.8 (we had the unity package sitting in our resource server, waiting for the right opportunity to migrate).
    After running into the flip bug I double checked the thread and saw the new version (1.9). Using that now.

No worries. Take your time. It may just be a matter of changing workflow for us if we end up using the baking feature. (i.e., determine bone animations before going forward with sprite animations, etc.)

Gotcha. Actually I am not working with meshes at all, just sprites, for other reasons.
    How do you recommend editing bones on an already-built and animated model? Should we remove all controls and sprites first?

40. jamieniman

jamieniman

You probably should remove controls. But you shouldn't need to unparent the sprites - Just use shift to move the bones about so that it keeps the sprites in the same position.

41. jamieniman

jamieniman

Hi all,

If you would like to test v1.10 before I release it, please email me your invoice ( to puppet2d@gmail.com ).

Its mostly a few bug fixes, but the main thing I want you to test is the bones, as its now displaying all the child bone connections. Though this may seem minor, I've needed to change quite a bit to get it working.

Also you will notice is when you select a bone it will highlight the bone pivot as opposed to the entire bone. This is intentional - its so you can see that the essential part of the bone is its pivot point.

42. Tannon

Tannon

Does Unity 4.5 mean anything significant to Puppet2D?

43. jamieniman

jamieniman

just reading through the release notes,
    lookes like this could be a good thing:

2D rigid-bodies now update their positions as well as perform interpolation/extrapolation in the correct order based upon their depth in a transform hierarchy.

44. BuzzsawBandit

BuzzsawBandit

Hi, I'm new to unity and have loved using Puppet2D to animate my character, so thanks for making it!

I have one quick question about integrating the animations into my game, though. Should I be considering the Global_CTRL that I animated as my player character or importing the animations into a seperate game object and applying movement and functions to that?

Hope this isn't too off topic.

Thanks

45. jamieniman

jamieniman

You can certainly use the global_CTRL as your player character.

Perhaps though its useful to have all your scripts on a gameobject parent of the global_Ctrl - that way you can move the character around in the animation using the global_Ctrl whilst still being able to move it around with code

46. Merrik44

Merrik44

Excited for splines!

47. jamieniman

jamieniman

Version 1.10 released

Hi Everyone, I've released another update. There's a major change to the bone creation. Now it shows all the connections to the child bones. Visually it looks different when you select a bone now, you will notice it shows the selection around the bones pivot (as opposed to the entire bone). This how I intend it to be - I think it makes clearer that the the essential aspect of the bone is its pivot point.

Here's what's changed:

- All children bones now visible
    - Selecting the bone now selects the bone pivot
    - Ability to detach and reattach skin (keeping weights if you are in Edit Skin Weights mode)
    - Controls automatically get removed from the global_ctrl on deletion
    - Better Undo functionality when creating bones and editing skin weights
    - Fixed Webplayer and Windows Mobile build error
    - Fixed bug where sometimes you can't select a bone in bone creation tool

If you have any questions about the update, please as always get in touch :)

48. fernas

fernas

Hi, sometimes when I want to convert a sprite to mesh I get the following error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweep.FlipEdgeEvent (Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepContext tcx, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint ep, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint eq, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.DelaunayTriangle t, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint p) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Delaunay/Sweep/DTSweep.cs:608)
    Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweep.FlipEdgeEvent (Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepContext tcx, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint ep, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint eq, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.DelaunayTriangle t, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint p) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Delaunay/Sweep/DTSweep.cs:649)
    Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweep.EdgeEvent (Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepContext tcx, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint ep, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint eq, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.DelaunayTriangle triangle, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint point) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Delaunay/Sweep/DTSweep.cs:596)
    Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweep.EdgeEvent (Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepContext tcx, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint ep, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint eq, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.DelaunayTriangle triangle, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint point) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Delaunay/Sweep/DTSweep.cs:542)
    Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweep.EdgeEvent (Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepContext tcx, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint ep, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint eq, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.DelaunayTriangle triangle, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.TriangulationPoint point) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Delaunay/Sweep/DTSweep.cs:542)
    Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweep.EdgeEvent (Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepContext tcx, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepConstraint edge, Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.AdvancingFrontNode node) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Delaunay/Sweep/DTSweep.cs:308)
    Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweep.Sweep (Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepContext tcx) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Delaunay/Sweep/DTSweep.cs:101)
    Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweep.Triangulate (Poly2Tri.Triangulation.Delaunay.Sweep.DTSweepContext tcx) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Triangulation/Delaunay/Sweep/DTSweep.cs:67)
    Puppet2D_CreatePolygonFromSprite.CreateMesh (UnityEngine.Vector2[] vertsToCopy, UnityEngine.Transform transform) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Editor/Puppet2D_CreatePolygonFromSprite.cs:143)
    Puppet2D_CreatePolygonFromSprite.Run (UnityEngine.Transform transform, Boolean ReverseNormals, Int32 triangleIndex) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Editor/Puppet2D_CreatePolygonFromSprite.cs:73)
    Puppet2D_Editor.ConvertSpriteToMesh (Int32 triIndex) (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Editor/Puppet2D_Editor.cs:1128)
    Puppet2D_Editor.OnGUI () (at Assets/Puppet2D/Scripts/Editor/Puppet2D_Editor.cs:175)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

I hope you can help me. Thanks.

49. jamieniman

jamieniman

Firstly u could try opening the sprite in the sprite editor and adjust the borders slightly, sometimes a small change can get it to work

Otherwise you could always convert it using any mode above 0 as they all use a different conversion algorithm and will usually work

50. coreymill

coreymill

Just purchased today and for some reason the bone visibility checkbox does not hide the bones. The controls visibility checkbox works just fine, but the bones remain visible.

I have checked that all of the bones are on the "Bones" sorting layer, just as all of the controls are on the "Controls" sorting layer.

I am at a loss as to why it's not working.