Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Publisher license outside USA

Discussion in 'PSM' started by elmar1028, Apr 23, 2014.

1. elmar1028

elmar1028

Hi,

I live in UAE and I wonder how do I get a developer PSM license without opening a company?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  2. Deleted User

Deleted User

you dont need to have a company, you just request the license as an individual and send the required tax form for an individual outside of the US

i already have my publisher license and i live in mexico, it took around 15 days the whole process