Search Unity

PSM Publish Key value cannot be null Parameter name source

Discussion in 'PSM' started by coden4fun, Nov 1, 2014.

1. coden4fun

coden4fun

Hi, I'm new to PSM development with Unity. I just recently got a ps vita 2 days ago and thought i would give it go.
    So I downloaded the tools the PSM Tools then installed it, then Unity 4.3.4f1 then installed it after i made sure the environment variables were created and did a restart (just in case) that the PSM Tools creates.

The I installed the PSM Dev Assistant for Unity on my PS Vita and made sure it was connected to my PS Vita.
    Afterwards, I registered for a PSM Dev and Publisher account.

After I changed the proxy settings in the Publishing Utility for Unity properties I tried making a key from scratch just by giving it a key name.

Only after successfully logging into my Publishers account through Unity I get this error after trying to generate my own key.

Please help :(

Error description below for detials

http://imgur.com/wHg4EOx

Attached Files:

2. coden4fun

coden4fun

i need a tutorial that shows me how to successfully create a key for my game in Unity using the Publishing Utility for Unity
    I'm not doing something right, leaving something blank but i don't know what it is

3. The_Nicktator

The_Nicktator

Im having the same issue. Anyone figure out whats going on? It looks like OP is using Windows 10 preview. Im doing the same. That may be the issue. Can anyone confirm that?

4. BlackTerrorGT

BlackTerrorGT

I'm using Win7, having the same issue. However, when I clicked to try it again, it told me that my key was already created and if I wanted to overwrite I had to do a few steps. I'm assuming it worked despite the error? I'm also lost on the Unity side. As when I try and build my project as a PSM build type, it says there's no modules and nothing to install. Definitely haven't found the documentation needed for publishing.

5. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

Wrong version of Unity? Theres a separate one for PSM, make sure you have the PSM toolset installed too.
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-for-playstationmobile-hotfix2-release.278250/

You should have two versions installed, normal Unity and Special PSM Unity, it sounds like your opening the wrong one BlackTerrorGT ;)

6. BlackTerrorGT

BlackTerrorGT

Many thanks! No more task bar shortcuts for me! :D