Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

PSD Importer?

Discussion in '2D Experimental Preview' started by Aygtets, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Aygtets

Aygtets

I was watching this Unity sponsored Brackeys tutorial -

He uses an amazing PSDimporter package that isn't available in any beta I've downloaded. (And I've tried them all). I've looked everywhere, but I can't find it available anywhere.

Was this removed from the current beta downloads?

Is there anywhere I could get it?

I've looked and looked and am finally posting here because I'm am super excited about this. It would increase my workflow tremendously!

2. Aygtets

Aygtets

Oh. Perhaps this is all part of Phase 2, and the video creator somehow got access to packages not yet available to the public. There are various things he does in that video, that don't seem to work even in the Beta. I guess I'll wait!

3. Guerro323

Guerro323

4. Leo-Yaik

Leo-Yaik

Unity Technologies

Sorry for the delay, it's now available via Package Manager

5. PandaMae

PandaMae

I can't seem to find the psd package via package manager. Do i need to install unity 2018.3? I'm currently using 2018.2.5f1. Thanks

6. Leo-Yaik

Leo-Yaik

Unity Technologies

Yes, 'its available only for 2018.3 and above.

7. unity_IowUoVVq5jBGpQ

unity_IowUoVVq5jBGpQ

It doesn't seem to be working in 2018.3.1f1

Getting errors after adding the package

ERROR
    Library/PackageCache/com.unity.2d.psdimporter@1.0.0-preview.1/Editor/PSDImporter.cs(18,77): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IAnimationAssetPostProcess' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

UPDATE

Errors have gone after updating the 2D Animation package.