Search Unity

PS4 license

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by PauloFlux, Sep 6, 2018.

1. PauloFlux

PauloFlux

Hello,

We've activated a PS4 license on a PC(PC1), then, since we needed to use it in another PC (PC2), we tried returning the license in PC1 through Help>Manage License...>Return License. However, it failed, it simply did the process and didn't respond (we think it was maybe cause we opened Unity through the Unity Hub). So anyway, since that failed we tried just activating a new license in the computer, in order to remove the other automatically. So we did that, we activated a normal Personal License and that was it. However, we still couldn't activate the PS4 License on PC2. We're not sure if the PS4 License can be returned from another place, but through that Unity it could no longer be returned. Do you know how we can return it?

2. fffMalzbier

fffMalzbier

Im not sure about the PS4 part because im not a PS4 developer but your unity license you can return from the unity Webseite.
    On the page https://id.unity.com/en/subscriptions you can return a specific or all licenses for this account so you can activate it on a new machine.

3. BlankDeedxxAldenHilcrest

BlankDeedxxAldenHilcrest

I've heard of PS4 being troublesome some times, but I do not know enough to personally help you. I can give you the link to the support ticket form for Unity products, since my assumption is that it is slightly different than the other platforms. I hope someone helps comes through.