Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Property (_Env2DCaptureVP) exceeds maximum allowed array size

Discussion in '2018.2 Beta' started by Slowin, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Slowin

Slowin

Hi,

I'm using 2018.2.0b7. After installing the package HD Render Pipeline 2.0.3., the following line is constantly spammed to the console in editor:

Property (_Env2DCaptureVP) exceeds maximum allowed array size (1024). Cap to (1023).
    UnityEngine.GUIUtilityProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Also, the camera has stopped to render correctly. My terrain and all objects are pale white now (please see image).

Does anyone know what is happening here and how I can fix this? Before the upgrade I was using HD Render Pipeline 0.1.28 and had no problems.

Best regards
    Slowin

Attached Files:

• bug.jpg
      bug.jpg
      File size:
      115.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. Vestergaard

Vestergaard

Unity Technologies

Could you show me a screenshot of your HDRenderPipelineAsset Inspector ?

3. Remy_Unity

Remy_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Going from 0.1.28 to 2.0.3 is a huge gap. Here are some tips to help you fix your project :
    - Due to changes in the shader property names, you will have to "upgrade" your materials, you can use this tool :

- For the "_Env2DCaptureVP" error you mention, have a look at the HDRenderPipelineAsset you are using, and check the "Planar Probe Cache Size" value. It should be a relatively small value (like 2). It's the number of simultaneously visible planar probes.

You also mention "My terrain", but keep in mind that HDRP doesn't support terrain for the moment.

4. Slowin

Slowin

Thank you for your quick reply, it does work now!