Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Tiny menu item

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by Rickie_rich, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Rickie_rich

Rickie_rich

The project Tiny menu item is not even there when install the preview package with tiny version 14.5 and 2019.1.10f1

Console has these errors but I am not sure if they are relevant.
    Library\PackageCache\com.unity.tiny@0.14.5-preview\Editor\Export\TinyAssetExporter.cs(707,33): warning CS0618: 'TMP_FontAsset.fontInfo' is obsolete: 'The fontInfo property and underlying type is now obsolete. Please use the faceInfo property and FaceInfo type instead.'

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.tiny@0.14.5-preview\Editor\Export\TinyAssetExporter.cs(708,34): warning CS0618: 'TMP_FontAsset.fontInfo' is obsolete: 'The fontInfo property and underlying type is now obsolete. Please use the faceInfo property and FaceInfo type instead.'

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.tiny@0.14.5-preview\Editor\Export\TinyAssetExporter.cs(712,38): error CS1061: 'TMP_FontAsset' does not contain a definition for 'characterDictionary' and no accessible extension method 'characterDictionary' accepting a first argument of type 'TMP_FontAsset' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2. RooftopPanda

RooftopPanda

I have the same issue, just installed today (july 18th).
    Commenting here to listen in if there is a solution

3. Jalol

Jalol

You should try with a different version of TMP: I am guessing you are using the latest (2.0.1) and I think to remember that it had issues with that version that did not occur on 1.4 or 1.3 versions.