Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Project Tiny 0.28 preview is available

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by AbdulAlgharbi, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Project Tiny 0.28 preview is available

We have just published a new preview “Project Tiny” that brings a lot of new features and many bug fixes. As always, please visit the “Getting Started Guide” for important details, and remember that the best way to experiment with Project Tiny is to start from the samples available at https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/ProjectTinySamples.

We’d like to highlight some important changes:

New Minimum Supported Unity version:
    Project Tiny now requires Unity 2020.1.0f1 or later, so make sure you install the correct version before starting. Be sure to check all System Requirements.

Play-in-Editor Game view no longer supported:
    Starting with preview 0.28, the Play-in-Editor (in Game view via DOTS Hybrid mode) is no longer supported and will be replaced in the future with an embedded DOTS Runtime player taking over and replacing the Game view. For now, we recommend you use “Built and Run” with the Windows/Mac DotNet build configurations for the best result and still fast iteration. The Build process is incremental and relatively fast when you’ve made only small changes.
    Stay tuned for further improvements in this area.

2D Foundational features: Not compatible yet with 0.28
    Please note that anyone using the 2D Foundational features (see forum announcement) which includes com.unity.2d.entities 0.22.0-preview.8, you need to continue using com.unity.tiny.all 0.22 and the related Getting started guide for Preview 0.22.
    We plan to have everything synced up at some point, but for now, we've chosen to iterate 2D specific features & the core runtime at a slightly different pace, in order to deliver a more complete 2D feature set. Thanks for your patience!

What's new:
    This preview packs a lot of new features and improvements:
    • Basic in-game text rendering support
    • CPU/GPU mesh skinning
    • The ability to select the render graph properties at build or run time
    • Dynamically assign lights
    • Add WebP image lossy/lossless encoding
    • Improve audio assets decompression on web
    • Build web into a single HTML file export
    • Use .NET Core to run il2cpp on Windows and MacOS
    • Improve IL2CPP code generation to make code size smaller
    • Profiler multi-threading support
    • PlayerConnection multi-threading support
    • Android and iOS advanced build settings support
    • Android ARM64 and FAT Support
    • New build settings component to adjust allowed screen orientations

Feature Highlights:

The in-game text rendering and Skinned mesh renderer are demonstrated in the new TinyTime demo:

Single HTML file export is a very exciting new feature. It turns WebGL builds into a single HTML file that includes all the assets encoded in base64. It will allow you to publish playable Ads that require this format. Keep in mind that it’s the first iteration and feedback is welcome.

Documentation updates:
    While we know we are still missing a lot of documentation, we’ve added a few sections in the Getting Started guide, in particular for:
    • Accelerometer/Gyro (iOS & Android)
    • Multi-touch (iOS & Android)
    • Native Plugins (iOS & Android)
    • Screen Orientation
    • Audio
    Also don’t forget to check out the TinyPhysics source code and tutorial (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/ProjectTinySamples/tree/master/TinyPhysics) which illustrates how to combine simple Unity Physics behaviors and common input methods (keyboard, touch, mouse).

Bug fixes:
    • Optimized the Tiny particles system
    • Improve the tiny conversion workflow
    • Clean up runtime memory usage on Android and iOS
    • Fixed an issue where audio volume may change with screen rotation on iOS
    • The projection matrix is locked at 16:9 aspect ratio
    • Web input can't distinguish between left and right keyboard control keys
    • Audio may not properly play in web builds on iOS
    • Improve Web build and run workflow
    • Speed up building Android managed debugger targets
    • DisplayInfo.ScreenDpiScale may return 0 on some platforms
    • Match the input position with the display info data
    • PlayerConnection crashes on application shutdown when the application leaks memory
    • Textures do not load properly when managed debugging is enabled
    • Fixed Emscripten WebGL/HTML5 API proxying for Offscreen Framebuffer
    • Audio not working after minimizing and maximizing the app on iOS web builds
    • Build and run web builds show raw html file
    • Improve unsafe utility allocator for DOTS Runtime

What’s next?
    As we shared replies to questions about the roadmap, we still don't have a firm date for our "V1" enabling hypercasual style scenarios (see Unite Copenhagen 2019 Project Tiny roadmap session recording for details). We want to ensure first that the feature set is complete enough to enable projects to go in production, so the cut line isn't completely defined yet.
    The Feature Summary section of the getting started guide gives a bit more details about what’s planned. We'll share more as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Sharing feedback
    This forum is the best place to open discussions and ask questions. When you encounter a bug, please use the Unity Bug Reporter in the Unity Editor, accessible via Help > Report a Bug. Include “Project Tiny” in the title to help our staff triage things appropriately!
    For more details on how to report a bug, please visit this page.

Thanks again for your feedback and engagement!

2. Jack_Truong

Jack_Truong

Finally, can't wait to test the option to build into a single HTML file

3. NotaNaN

NotaNaN

Oh boy! It's finally here!

It took the Tiny Team 1,639,320 seconds (or 27,322 minutes) to deliver their promise of "0.28 should come in a couple of weeks"!
    Great job, guys. That's a lot of minutes!

Anyway...
    This update seems pretty slick! It's got a bunch of serious news (such as the removal of In-Editor Testing), and it has got some pretty nice features, too! (The amount of things you support now is, well, bonkers). Plus... Those meshes won't skin themselves, am I right? :D

That being said, I definitely have some questions. Some of which are about future things and others purely about the now.
    • Is it safe to assume that updating our projects from 0.26 to 0.28 is reasonably safe, and shouldn't break everything? Obviously, you should always make a backup. But will updating be as simple as: (1) Download newest version of Unity, (2) Check system requirements, (3) Download newest version of Tiny (via manifest), (4) PROFIT?

• Will the new embedded DOTS Runtime player come in Q1 of 2021, or will it be more like Q2-Q3? I am seriously hyped for being able to test my Tiny projects without making builds! :p

• Will the new embedded DOTS Runtime player force 100% Pure-Runtime restrictions, such as the inability to use the UnityEngine namespace from a project's Runtime Assembly? If so, that's great! Because too often do I accidentally use UnityEngine in my Runtime Assembly and make my builds fail. Horribly. On fire.

• You guys have copy-pasted much of the "What's Next?" section from post to post. When do you guys think you will have another true Roadmap for us? :oops:

• Does the Tiny Team have plans to update 2D Entities to the newest version of Unity and the Entities Package? I don't mean with any new features or whatnot. It'd just be nice to have it updated to 2020.1.x and get it synced with the newest major Unity version (plus a lot of stuff has changed in the Entities package since February). :cool:
    I appreciate any answers you guys have and really appreciate how hard you guys have been working! Thanks for all the awesome new features! I'm really looking forward to trying the new version (but I might not be able to right away with my current project since I use the Unity Editor for most of my testing). :(

P.S. Also, nice new Demo! Just as a heads up, you might wanna explicitly state that —
    • The Spacebar switches the scene to night.
    • The Left-Shift key plus WASD allows for movement.
    • The Left-Shift key plus Left-Click and dragging allows for panning the camera.
    Still though... Super cool! :p

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    johnroodt likes this.
  4. yossi_horowitz_artie

yossi_horowitz_artie

My initial instinct is to be disappointed by this news. Though it will make libraries that use native code easier to maintain, I really liked the idea that "all Tiny projects are also Big Unity projects." Press one button to make a WASM WebGL build of your game, and press another button to make a PC VR build or a PS5 build.

Is the idea that DOTS Runtime will one day be the *only* Unity runtime, and will target all platforms and configurations that Big Unity currently supports?

5. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Lol yeah, we know its a lot of time but we also want to ship something usable and stable as much as we can :)

First, make a backup, then check what changes we made especially in the build configuration components
    We have added a bunch of them so just see something like tiny racing and make sure your project has the same set.
    I don't recall we have breaking changes in the APIs in 0.28 but if you see any issues let us know and we are happy to help.

Its work in progress. I don't have an actual date but we hope to get it done some time this year

Yes, the plan is to actually take the Dots runtime window and dock it inside the editor. what being said the experience would be just like the build and run but you will see the result in the editor

So far tiny is still under heavy development and we are working to get the basic necessary features implemented.
    I'll get you someone from product to answer this question :D

2D work is still in progress we will get you a package once we feel it's ready to be shared

Thanks a lot well you can still use the editor to create the authoring but we know we can do better
    also your feedback is very important to us :)

Well, that demo should change colors after 6 PM automatically and the space bar is more like something for us to quickly test day/night mode and get the screenshots ... We don't want to wait 12 hours ;)

NotaNaN likes this.
  6. newguy123

newguy123

Starting to sound pretty awesome!

1) Can we expect URP to work anytime soon in Tiny?

2) How about AR Foundation?

Blarp likes this.
  7. tmars

tmars

Hello,

Thanks for the update! Any (internal) limits on skinned mesh renderers? Our first attempt to import and show a very basic animated character has failed (asmjs/wasm) so it would be nice to understand if we can do something more complicated than the "waving flag".

8. twDuke

twDuke

Hi!

I dowloaded Unity 2020.1.0f1 did a fresh clone of the sample repo. When doing a "build and run" it launches and just gives me a single color screen, white for tinyracing and greenish for tiny3d. What am I missing?

9. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Can you share more info about the failure and if possible basic repro case?

Are there any errors in the editor console?
    Also did you install all the system requirements https://docs.google.com/document/d/...HfnAX-CpYLK3aOdwA/edit#heading=h.od6pqxv78b97

10. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

We hope so but it's too early for the dots runtime to be the only unity's runtime. It's still in preview and so far only tiny is the actual project that uses the pure dots runtime.

1) No plans for URP support in Tiny
    2) We are looking into AR support in tiny but there is no actual target for this year but will keep you posted if we have any updates

yossi_horowitz_artie and NotaNaN like this.
  11. twDuke

twDuke

12. Thaina

Thaina

Is this version already support dynamic resolution and full screen resolution?

13. twDuke

twDuke

Still no luck after installing XCode, do I need to change any build settings?

14. todans

todans

Is there any way to manipulate animations from code right now? For example, change playing animation?

15. tmars

tmars

seems the unlit shader doesn't work with the skinned mesh renderer - any reasons for that?

16. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Yes it does support dynamic resolution and you can set custom aspect ratio

did you set xcode executable
    Hmmmm Can you double check that xcode-select return the correct path?
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...HfnAX-CpYLK3aOdwA/edit#heading=h.od6pqxv78b97
    Also, can you try building for other platforms like web?
    Yeah that's a bug on our side. I've notified the team
    Thanks for reporting this

Thaina and NotaNaN like this.
  17. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Yes you can use
    Code (CSharp):
    1.  TinyAnimation.SelectClip
    3. Example
    4. TinyAnimation.SelectClip(World, clipPlayerEntity, 2);

cavehunter likes this.
  18. enricostara

enricostara

Hi guys, I tried to move my learning project from Project Tiny 0.26 with Unity 2019.4.4f1(LTS) to Tiny 0.28 and required 2020.1.0f1...

It was a nightmare:
    • unable to build anymore on Mac OS (trying all the different flavors) due to the following error.: "[E] DAG generator driver failed: mono --debug bee.exe build..."
    • unable to run on the editor without getting an annoying and not harming error on console related to a "GetSingeltonEntity getting 0 entity" somewhere from the new entities package dependency (0.13.xx)
    Then I tried to remove the Project Tiny dependency to do a clean install of this preview package again: the unity 2020.1.0 was not able to list the Project Tiny preview package anymore, with the flag preview enabled, of course!

At this point, I don't know if the pain mostly comes more from moving to the new version of Unity or from the new project tiny preview :(

The good news is that now I can appreciate the "stability" of my old setup. :D

I think I'll wait for the next preview before moving again in the hope to have at least a new stable setup :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    NotaNaN likes this.
  19. Maras

Maras

Is there an estimate when the 2D Tiny will be updated as well (or ideally merged with 3D counterpart)?

NotaNaN, V_i_T and DCoin like this.
  20. GCatz

GCatz

great work, tiny looks and works awesome
    but please add UI, its essential.. can help tiny become an amazing web creator tool

21. tmars

tmars

Abdul, another one - it seems that the URP/Particles/* shaders don't respect color modes:
    the editor is on the left, wasm build on the right - the color mode is set to 'additive'. Tested other modes - bad luck.

As a side note - it would be greatly appreciated to see both "Color over Lifetime" and "Size over Lifetime" submodules implemented asap as they greatly enhance artists' creativity. :cool:

NotaNaN likes this.
  22. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Hi enricostara,
    Sorry to hear you had hard time migrating tiny
    I'm happy to debug with you and fix the issues I would suggest the following:
    - Can you share the full error message that you got when building for Mac?
    - I recommended to remove the library folder and let Unity build it again
    - What do you mean by unable to run from the editor?

23. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Hi Maras
    There is no ETA on the next 2D tiny release
    It's still in progress and we will release it once we feel it's in a good shape

Maras likes this.
  24. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Thanks!
    Yeah we are working on a UI solution for tiny but it's still in the very early development stages
    will keep you posted once we have something to share

GCatz and V_i_T like this.
  25. NotaNaN

NotaNaN

Will Tiny use a watered-down (or more basic) variation of the DOTS UI Toolkit that was scheduled to make an appearance one day?
    I know the UI Toolkit team said they were working on making a DOTS UI solution, but I'm just wondering if you are teaming up with those guys or if Tiny will have its own custom solution made specifically by the Tiny Team. :oops:

johnroodt and V_i_T like this.
  26. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

hmmmmmm make sure that your project color space is set to linear

Also, I agree about having parameters over time feature
    Its something that we are planning to implement in the future for sure
    upload_2020-7-31_14-3-51.png

27. tmars

tmars

Unfortunately, no - changing between linear/gamma doesn't help at all - no respect to color modes in wasm builds.
    Another small issue - particles made of rotating billboards don't align to camera view (while ok in the editor).

28. tmars

tmars

btw, is there any way to blend two animations together, i.e. to make a smooth transition between poses?

NotaNaN likes this.
  29. ChristineJohnson

ChristineJohnson

Unity Technologies

Are you saying that changing the color space has no effect on the particles or that it does have an effect but it does not match what is shown in the Editor? Which shader are you using for your particle material?

With regards to the rotating billboards not aligning to the camera view, which particle system setting are you using to apply the rotation?

30. NovaEiz

NovaEiz

The unhealthy version.

- Physics doesn't work at all. In the examples TinyPhysics
    - Input events don't work in builds on MacOS and Android
    - For some reason, the mouse click event in the editor stopped working at some point. Fixed by rebuilding Library

All examples in TinyPhysics are completely unusable.
    The only thing that works in the examples is moving: Shift + arrows/WASD

V_i_T likes this.
  31. tmars

tmars

Hello Christine,

1. Just to clarify - changing the color space has effect both in the editor and in a wasm build. In my previous post I've made a mistake - it should read 'blending mode' instead of 'color mode'.

2. We'd like to use billboards to render our particles:

3. This is the material settings (the URP/Particles/Unlit shader) we're using for rendering:

please note the additive blending mode.

4. This is how the actual particle texture looks like;

the particle has no alpha, only RGB channels.

5. the rotation settings:

6. this is what we're seeing in the editor:

7. and in a wasm build:

- rotation of the particle is unaligned to camera
    - the additive blending is not working

please let me know if you need any additional info.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  32. cavehunter

cavehunter

On my Android Phone (Moto G6), 2 Input Buttons don't work. The physics like drop and bounce is working.

33. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Hey,
    Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience with tiny
    Did you follow the tutorial in the TinyPhysics https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/ProjectTinySamples/tree/master/TinyPhysics ?
    It starts with a scene without physics and as you progress in the tutorial you should either switch the scenes or add the physics components yourself
    and you are right there was a bug in the sample virtual joystick code that I just pushed a fix for
    Also, What do you mean by the mouse click event in the editor? is this Playmode?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    enricostara likes this.
  34. ChristineJohnson

ChristineJohnson

Unity Technologies

Thank you for all those details. I will try to reproduce the blending and rotation issues and get back to you

tmars likes this.
  35. todans

todans

Is there a way to make a build from command line?

36. enricostara

enricostara

I tried the whole procedure again: I updated Unity to the last version (2020.1.1 instead of 2020.1.0), and I updated the project tiny to 0.28 preview 40. After the removal of the Library folder, the issue with the macOS build is resolved!

Many thanks!

P.S. Please make the editor runs working again as soon as possible!

UPDATE:

This is the full stack-trace of the issue with the build for MacOS(.Net), and I'm facing it only after a previous build with IOS target (and then, I always have to delete Library folder in order to be able to build for Mac again...):

Build MacOsBuildConfiguration failed after 2.31s.
    [E] DAG generator driver failed: mono --debug '/Users/enricostara/Unity/project-dots/Xity/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.dots.runtime@0.28.0-preview.40/bee~/bee.exe' build --beemode=ToCreateBuildGraph --commandlinerequest=xity-macosbuildconfiguration --root-artifacts-path=artifacts --bee-driver-buildprogramroot=.
    [ 0s] Build frontend of artifacts/buildprogram/buildprogram_buildprogram.dag ran (build file timestamp changed: ../../../../../Library)
    [ 1s] Build frontend of artifacts/buildprogram/tundra_buildprogram.dag ran (build file timestamp changed: ../../../../../Library)
    There are no allowed orientations for the application
    error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object (System.NullReferenceException)
    at Bee.Toolchain.IOS.IOSToolchain..ctor
    at Bee.Toolchain.IOS.IOSAppToolchain..ctor in /Users/enricostara/Unity/project-dots/Xity/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms.ios@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build.iOS.DotsRuntime/bee~/IOSAppToolchain.cs:195
    at Bee.Toolchain.IOS.IOSAppToolchain.GetIOSAppToolchain in /Users/enricostara/Unity/project-dots/Xity/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms.ios@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build.iOS.DotsRuntime/bee~/IOSAppToolchain.cs:54
    at DotsIOSTarget.get_ToolChain in /Users/enricostara/Unity/project-dots/Xity/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms.ios@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build.iOS.DotsRuntime/bee~/DotsIOSTarget.cs:15
    at DotsConfigs.MakeConfigs in /Users/enricostara/Unity/project-dots/Xity/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.dots.runtime@0.28.0-preview.40/bee~/BuildProgramSources/DotsConfigs.cs:44
    at BuildProgram.Main in /Users/enricostara/Unity/project-dots/Xity/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.dots.runtime@0.28.0-preview.40/bee~/BuildProgramSources/BuildProgram.bee.cs:124
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver+<>c.<CreateBuildGraph>b__42_0
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.RunBuildProgramInBeeEnvironment
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.CreateBuildGraph
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.BuildMain
    at Bee.StandaloneDriver.BuildTopLevelBeeCommand.Execute
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.RealMain
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.Main
    *** Tundra build failed to setup error (1.46 seconds), 0 items updated

UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    Unity.Build.ResultBase:LogResult() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build/ResultBase.cs:60)
    Unity.Build.Editor.<>c:<.cctor>b__41_1(BuildConfiguration) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build.Editor/BuildConfigurationScriptedImporterEditor.cs:68)
    Unity.Build.Editor.BuildConfigurationScriptedImporterEditor:ExecuteCurrentBuildAction() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build.Editor/BuildConfigurationScriptedImporterEditor.cs:127)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    NotaNaN likes this.
  37. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Sorry about that
    we have a fix for the mac issue in tiny 0.29

enricostara likes this.
  38. De-Panther

De-Panther

Which version of emscripten Tiny 0.28 use?

39. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

De-Panther likes this.
  40. De-Panther

De-Panther

41. NovaEiz

NovaEiz

I didn't have all the information, I'm sorry.
    It seems that I usually leaf through the docks and quickly find what I need, but this is somehow difficult.
    But it works very well, except for the joystick.
    So cool. Well done!

I'm starting to make mobile games with html game ads.
    It should be cool. I have been waiting for a sane result for a long time.
    I hope it works.

The rest of what I'm waiting for is UI support.
    And then I'm really looking forward to network support: Web and NetCode.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  42. ZeN12

ZeN12

Hi, I try to install tiny project, but I don't see it in package manager, I use Unity 2020.1.1f1 and enable preview packages (screenshot attached). Does Tiny Project requires only Unity 2020.1.0f1?

Attached Files:

• tiny.PNG
      tiny.PNG
      File size:
      83.3 KB
      Views:
  43. NovaEiz

NovaEiz

Some packages are only added manually

44. ZeN12

ZeN12

fxlange likes this.
  45. Maras

Maras

Is the web build going to have a better performance in the future? For now, TinyRacing is running on about 2 FPS on older device (which is able to handle similar native games quite well)

46. Ted_Wikman

Ted_Wikman

Unity Technologies

@ZeN12, thank you for the heads up.
    When looking for package documentation, replace the version number with
    @latest
    to get the latest available documentation.
    For Tiny, the url to the latest package documentation is
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.tiny@latest

@Maras could you share with us what kind of old devices you are testing on?

47. Maras

Maras

Galaxy XCover4 + Galaxy Tab 4

I made a release android buil from Tiny Racing project, but the performance is still quite poor (maybe around 3 FPS)

48. Ted_Wikman

Ted_Wikman

Unity Technologies

Thank you @Maras, I'll forward this to the rest of the team

Maras likes this.
  49. ChristineJohnson

ChristineJohnson

Unity Technologies

@tmars for the additive blending issue - we currently only support alpha blending with materials. This is true for all materials, not just ones that are used for particles. We hope to eventually add support for the other blend modes.

For the rotating billboards not aligning to the camera view - this is a bug (thanks for reporting it!) and will be fixed in Tiny 0.29

50. Ftech

Ftech

Hi, I am trying to 'Build & Run' for android using Unity 20.1.1f1 but I am getting this error. I cleared library and reimport but nothing changes

Build Android failed after 5.32s.
    error: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: executableStringFor (System.ArgumentNullException)
    at Bee.Core.Backend.AddAction
    at Unity.BuildSystem.NativeProgramSupport.CLikeCompiler.SetupInvocation
    at Unity.BuildSystem.NativeProgramSupport.NativeProgram.SetupObjectFilesAndSetupBuiltNativeProgram
    at Unity.BuildSystem.NativeProgramSupport.NativeProgram.SetupSpecificConfigurationImpl
    at Unity.BuildSystem.NativeProgramSupport.NativeProgram.SetupSpecificConfiguration
    at WebPBuild.SetupWebPAlias
    at BuildProgram.Main
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver+<>c.<CreateBuildGraph>b__42_0
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.RunBuildProgramInBeeEnvironment
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.CreateBuildGraph
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.BuildMain
    at Bee.StandaloneBeeDriver.Main
    *** Tundra build failed to setup error (3.76 seconds), 0 items updated
    [E] DAG generator driver failed: "D:\Unity\ProjectTinySamples-master\TinyRacing\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.dots.runtime@0.28.0-preview.40\bee~\bee.exe" build --beemode=ToCreateBuildGraph --commandlinerequest=tinyracing-android --root-artifacts-path=artifacts --bee-driver-buildprogramroot=.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    Unity.Build.ResultBase:LogResult() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build/ResultBase.cs:60)
    Unity.Build.Editor.<>c:<.cctor>b__41_1(BuildConfiguration) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build.Editor/BuildConfigurationScriptedImporterEditor.cs:68)
    Unity.Build.Editor.BuildConfigurationScriptedImporterEditor:ExecuteCurrentBuildAction() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.platforms@0.6.0-preview.5/Editor/Unity.Build.Editor/BuildConfigurationScriptedImporterEditor.cs:127)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.