Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Planner 1.2.1 - Project Management Inside of Unity!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ZeroRare, Mar 14, 2019.

1. ZeroRare

ZeroRare

Feel free to ask questions and give feedback. Will try to respond to everyone.

Manual | Roadmap | Release Notes | Asset Store

Do you sometimes feel it is difficult to keep track of what you need to do and in what order? Do you want to streamline your project management inside of Unity? If yes, Project Planner is a great tool that can help you!

Project Planner speeds up your game development by helping you organize your work into boards, groups, and tasks right inside the editor. With an intuitive and easy to use interface Project Planner feels like a natural part of the editor; you may even forget that it does not come with Unity by default.

By doing project management inside of Unity, you can take advantage of unique features like assigning assets to a task. This is an excellent way of keeping track of the assets needed when working on a specific task. You can see how this works in our video here.

Get Project Planner while the price is low. As we add more features the price will slowly increase to reflect the added value. Buy now and get all future features without having to pay the increased price.

⇩ HIGHLIGHTS ⇩

Never Leave the Editor
    By doing project management inside of Unity, you streamline your workflow and saves time that can be used on making your awesome game instead. You also avoid getting distracted by non-work related things when leaving the editor.

Save Assets for Later
    It can sometimes be difficult remembering where all your assets are located in a big project. With Project Planner, you can assign assets from your project to a task, so they are a lot easier to find later when they are needed.

Add Tasks from Anywhere
    You don't have to stop working when you get a good idea anymore. Open the quick task window from anywhere using the assigned shortcut. When you are done adding your task the window automatically close, and you can get back to what matters again, making an awesome game!

Organize with Tags and Colors
    Avoid getting lost in a sea of tasks by filtering what to show with tags and colors. Using colors is also an excellent way to create a visual overview and can help you identify the kind of tasks you are looking at quickly.

No More Big Scary Tasks
    When a task becomes too big to manage, you can split it into smaller subtasks. Subtasks is a great way to follow your progress, and there is no limit on the number of nested tasks you can have, so you have full control over how deep you want to go.

Does Not Affect Your Game
    You dont have to worry about your game. Project Planner comes precompiled which means that it does not affect your build and recompiled time. Nor does it impact your games performance or size.

Learn with Demo Content
    Learn to use Project Planner the easy way by importing our demo content. The demo content is designed to guide you through the primary features and how to use them. When you are finished with the demo, you can easily remove it again.

Highly Customizable
    One of our goals is to make Project Planner as customizable as possible, so everyone can make it look and behave the way they want. If you think there is missing an option to customize something tell us, and we will add it as long as it is possible to do so.

Support and Feedback
    We don't abandon you as soon as you buy Project Planner. If you ever need help just write to us and we will do our best to help you. We also love feedback so if you have any feel free to share and affect what direction Project Planner is heading.

! IMPORTANT !
    • Only tested on and officially supports Unity 2017.4 or newer.
    • Source code is not included.
    • Designed for solo developers. Merging data file using Git may not work if more than one has made changes at the same time.

If this is your first time doing project management or if you have years of experience using systems like scrum, Project Planner is an excellent tool that can help you take your game development to the next level.

We hope you will give Project Planner a chance. If you have questions before deciding whether or not to buy, feel free to contact us. Together we can help you figure out if Project Planner is something for you.

2. SpyrosUn

SpyrosUn

Love Project Planner, really solid :D I would like to give me feedback on what I would love to see in this tool. It would be awesome if the tool allowed for notes as well, so that everything is in one place. I guess it's still possible to do it, but the way tasks work, it's a little counterintuitive. Being able to add notes/small tutorials/references to videos etc, that help with retaining information within the project would be awesome.

Thanks for hearing me !

3. ZeroRare

ZeroRare

I will start work on a window just for note-taking. I can't say exactly when the new note window will be available, but hopefully, it will not be too far away.

SpyrosUn likes this.