Search Unity

PROJECT OLD LEGENDS in the making

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by samuel1239, Feb 14, 2012.

1. samuel1239

samuel1239

It has come to mind that many people that have obtained a copy of the unity engine have been gaining interest on making rpg/fantasy style games. So i started a simple project of a wow based game. For people who do not know what wow stands for its World of Warcraft. I have thrown some simple scripting together in the past two weeks and this is what i made, comment for ideas as i believe that i will work on this project to become a full blown fantasy/rpg. Maybe a mmo supported with a large enough, server, yes lots of work, and yes i could use some help if anyone is interested, so here are the screenshots.

So tell me what you think.

Im to add more pics this weekend of the game, they are going to be more detailed and give alot more about the game than these basic pictures

newest Post http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/126135-Project-Old-Legends-Update

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  2. GrimWare

GrimWare

I'm always up to learning something new, and unlike a lot of many different beginning users, you have something to show. The graphics look good, and it looks like you have a good grasp on things.

I would be willing to help where possible. I can model and program with C#.

3. samuel1239

samuel1239

Its nice of you to help, i have been working on solely on c#, i use blender but i export out to fbx(for me its easier to work with). But i am in more need with the scripting part.

4. aixaix

aixaix

Amazing job! Keep up the great work.

5. Meltdown

Meltdown

I LOL'd.

But yeah your game is looking pretty good so far. Good luck with it.

6. samuel1239

samuel1239

i saw the error, i have been to lazy to fix it

7. samuel1239

samuel1239

I fixed the error and updated post, dont know when im going to make a video of the gameplay, soon i hope

8. Amigma Online

Amigma Online

I am novice modeller if you need help message me on steam or skype
    skype - I_am_your_boss_boss_boss_boss
    Steam - Caboose

9. samuel1239

samuel1239

Sure Thing, and for anyone this is a old thread the new thread is in the link. thank you