Search Unity

Project Nightmares - Case 36

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by churi24, Jun 7, 2019.

1. churi24

churi24

Hi everyone,
    I introduce myself, my name is Claudio and I'm a developer. With Ignacio who is an artist, we decided to make an horror game. Yes, terror, but old school terror. The game has many easter eggs to movies like Evil Dead, The Exorcist, The Shining, Demons and more...

Story
    A group of scientists dedicated to studying the paranormal has developed a machine that can induce patient with psychic abilities into a dream state, linking them to a malignant or cursed object.
    Project Nightmares is in charge of investigating such objects, discovering the history behind them, and putting a stop to the evil they embody.

The game was approved with the old Steam Greenlight system, and today is in Steam Early Access. We estimate that the game will be complete by the beginning of the year 2020.

Everything in this game, except some sound were made by us. We are musicians too.
    We are using some asset from the store, but only what is just and necessary. Our budget is really low (close to zero :p ), and we are from Argentina, so Kickstarter wasn't an option.

If you like the game, or if you have any advice just post it ! =)

Links..
    Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/812070/Project_Nightmares_Case_36_Henrietta_Kedward/
    An old version of Project Nightmares played by a youtuber:

SamRock and iamthwee like this.