Search Unity

Bug Project is on a drive with discspace below 1GB

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by barodev, Oct 25, 2022.

1. barodev

barodev

Hello Guys,

since i downloaded the new macOS Ventura Unity Editor tells me that there might be problems with my project because the discspace would be below 1GB. My project however is located on a 1TB SSD with 800GB free space. I thought this might be a bug but Unity Editor is also working significantly slower than before. I have already tried restarting my Mac as well as reconnecting the SSD.

Can someone help me?

samol2014, naya88 and LEduardZ like this.
  2. LEduardZ

LEduardZ

Hello, barodev!

Happens to me as well, exact same issue. Also if you create any new project on that external SSD drive, they also will be slowed down by this bug and the message of "project is in a drive <1gb discspace". Please help :) Maybe new OS has some setting that caps full access to the drive? Was looking for a solution in System Settings but found nothing... This issue only happens with external discs.

3. connygy

connygy

Hi,

I have the exact same problem! I use an external ssd with plenty free space!!!

Hope unity can solve this problem!

4. harryknowles

harryknowles

Having this same issue too, I can't say I have experienced any slow performance, but just weird to get that message when I have 2TB of storage free!