Search Unity

Games Project Hive - famous mechanics game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Kiragan-Games, May 21, 2017.

1. Kiragan-Games

Kiragan-Games

Hi, everyone.

We are small development home studio based on my coding skills and wife art talent. Hope u enjoy our projects.

Here is a second game we start at 2 weeks ago. Its Flappy Bird mechanic game, 1st idea was just to redesign original game and nothing more, just for experience, because most of parts of this game was done using official Flappy Bird Unity tutorials, we are still learning

1.jpg

But, each day we got new ideas about some new obstacles, actually why not. Here was also my first experience with Hinge Joint mechanics, u can see servo objects on screenshots and video. Its really fun, and absolutely cool when u create an working prefab step by step , after u create some controller and finally u can set it everywhere u want and made it moving like u wish, its really exiting when u make it 1st time.

2.jpg

Okay, the game idea finally)

Its a hive, kind of robotic caves from «horizon zero dawn». Don’t know where it actually placed, but more important what is inside, inside all machines want to stop u. Not only static objects, but also some moving obstacles based on servo things, link gates and robohands. And all this is mixed with powerups like slow time, or resize player character, and what about teleports ?))) its not yet on footage now, but sure u there will be a lot of teleports , like u going through obstacles and all things like that.

3.jpg

Well, here is about 50% of content we are having now, we have also few types of obstacles in mind , plus secret level witch opening if u do some strong sequence of actions while playing. It will be really nice looking , differently from common gameplay.

4.jpg

I will update this topic each time ill got done new mechanism or some new game details, its really important what ppl think about it.

Thx u for ur time. Here is aslo a quick gameplay footage аor those who have the patience to read to the end.

I would like to invoice all of u guys to participate in early gameplay tests, just send me ur emails in PM, ill send u requests when it done (+- 1-10 Juny i hope)​

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    RavenOfCode likes this.
  2. RavenOfCode

RavenOfCode

The art is lovely! :) It reminds me of a cross between jetpack joyride and flappy bird. The particle systems could use some work though, they don't really fit in with the rest of the art.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  3. Kiragan-Games

Kiragan-Games

Yes, im still working with lights and colors of particle system, trying to find the balance, like game atmosphere.

RavenOfCode likes this.
  4. Kiragan-Games

Kiragan-Games

Just added new obstacle:
    • Moving robotic bee's with lasers :) and of course it rotating :D

Снимок экрана 2017-05-24 в 0.02.03.png

And u know this feel, when u cant continue without understanding of game logo, so we done it finally, waiting ur opinion.

Secondary objective.png