Search Unity

Project disappeared

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by futurecrayon, Jul 17, 2015.

1. futurecrayon

futurecrayon

I logged onto the Unity Game Performance web page for the first time in a few weeks, and my project (and all history of exception reports) had completely disappeared. What could've caused this? Any way to restore it? Thanks.

2. ChrisLundquist

ChrisLundquist

Unity Technologies

This might have happened if you deleted the project in another service, as it deletes things across all services.
    This can lead to unexpected behavior when people just want to disable one service for a project.
    We're working on improving the UI.

3. kodaka

kodaka

My project in the organization I made about 10 months ago had disappeared,
    I logged onto the Game Performance after a long time.

WORK: https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/gameperf/orgs/kodaka/projects/OTHER-PROJECT
    NOT WORK (example): https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/gameperf/orgs/ORGANIZATION-I-MADE/projects/THE-PROJECT

I can see the organization itself in "Unity ID -> My Account -> Organizations".
    I think my app keeps sending crashreport since I made the project.
    How can I restore the project? Thanks.

4. ChrisLundquist

ChrisLundquist

Unity Technologies

Hey @kodaka,
    That would be pretty alarming to see. The good news is if your game is still sending reports, we do still have them.
    To look into this we'll need the project guid. If you're using crash reporting it should be pasted into where you initialize the plugin. If you can send it along with any other details to chrisl@unity3d.com then I can take a look!

Hope to get to the bottom of this soon,
    Chris Lundquist

5. kodaka

kodaka

Thank you Chris, I now send e-mail about this.
    Please check it!

6. Orangejuice90

Orangejuice90

Ive been working on a project for months, I saved and logged out last night, woke up and its the only that project is gone. I cant find that it ever existed. Any clue what has happened?

avictorsa likes this.
  7. Trungdv

Trungdv

I was working on my project this morning. Then I change to another project and now when I came back, the previous project has gone. All the contents disappeared, just a blank project.
    I even think that the project was my dream, that I have never worked on it!. But the apk file I built this morning is still there and in the build cached folder, there are traces of my scripts, that prove the project existed and because some reasons it has gone!
    I don't use git or anything, it was a new project I have made locally. Does anyone know why this happened?