Search Unity

Project cannot load, system crashedcrashed

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by DatMakeGames, Jun 8, 2019.

1. DatMakeGames

DatMakeGames

Hi

I just installed Unity (version 5.5.0 because I saw a YouTube video that shows how to make a game and I want to do it easier so I installed the same version in the video) and then I create a project, it shows a pop-up window says hold on and its loading something. Then nothing happened. I waited for about 10 minutes but nothing happened, I tried to kill the Unity.exe process but it cannot close, I even tried taskkill but it doesn't work either. I decided to restart the machine and it shows "Shutting down" for 6-7 minutes then it ends by a BSOD saying Driver Power State Failure, even I do not install any driver recently, the machine boots up, I tried again by opening project, but it still doesn't work, and it said Driver Failure so I went to Device Manager to see what's wrong, I clicked on Detect new hardware and it keeps scanning, my mice doesn't work anymore, I tried to plug the other mice in, no luck. And I had to force shutdown the PC by holding the power button. I haven't turn it on yet till now, please reply as soon as possible because I don't want my PC to bricked :/. Thanks a lot for reading.
    OS: Windows 7 ultimate 64bit. Model Asus K55A, 6gb ram. I3-3110M 2.4ghz.