Search Unity

Progress through years (International Aviation and Cosmonautics Day)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by TomatoOrgyLT, Apr 16, 2015.

1. TomatoOrgyLT

TomatoOrgyLT

Hello everyone, so I decided to share with you guys a few things that I have done with unity and a couple of other sofwares through 3 years. Each year I had to make a school project for the international aviation and cosmonautics day that mostly involved modeling.
    The first year I had to make Lituanica. Lituanica was a Bellanca CH-300 Pacemaker airplane flown from the United States across the Atlantic Ocean by Lithuanian-American pilots Steponas Darius and Stasys Girėnas in 1933.

The second year it was LitSat-1 - one of the two first Lithuanian satellites.

And this year, my last school year, I made Sukhoi Su-31 model a Russian single-engined aerobatic aircraft flown by Jurgis Kairys a Lithuanian aerobatic pilot and aeronautical engineer, who helped develop the Sukhoi Su -31

I'm not really experienced at modeling, I can never achieve to get clean geometry, but I tried my best, and I'm pretty happy about the way it came out. I would love to hear your thoughts about the work and hear your crticism of what could be done better. Sorry for the long post.