Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Programmer looking for serious team mates to develop a finished game for steam

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by jay513, Apr 4, 2023.

1. jay513

jay513

My intention is to create a small game to put on steam mostly as a portfolio piece for us, but if we do make the game paid whatever money we make we'll split. I'm looking to hopefully get this done in just 2-3 months. Lastly I'd love to create a game that we'd both be happy to make so I'll just say I greatly prefer action games with some exceptions of course.

I'm looking for:
    • People who are serious about getting into game development
    • Have the time and will to develop a finished game and put it on steam
    • 3D modeler and or 3D animator
    • Can use Unity as a designer to help me make levels. I'd be doing the programming so as long as you can contribute to creating the levels with me on the front end it'll be fine. If you're not too comfortable with unity it's ok, as long as you're willing to learn a little here and there you'll be just fine.
    Who am I?
    • I'm a 22 year old guy from New York who would love to work with some other passionate people who are serious about breaking into the industry (me personally I'd love to work on a small indie team)
    • I've been teaching myself how to program by using unity for a few years creating projects.
    • I consider myself good enough at creating clean manageable code that our project should go relatively smoothly.
    • I also find it important to create code that is easily handled in the front end to make actually designing the game easier for us
    Small note I actually have 2 projects which a have a ton of work put into them already, they mostly just need art . If you're interested we can just pick up on one of the two. But if you'd be more comfortable starting from scratch or aren't as interested in them that's fine too.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
    Testmobile likes this.