Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Professional Grade SFX Libraries. 100's of sounds per library. - No Tin Can Junk

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DgoodingIndi, Apr 16, 2012.

1. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Hey there Unity community

I currently have 8 Libraries that are on Unity.
    Just posting in-case you haven't seen them.

- Professional grade quality
    - Extremely versatile for many types of games
    - Cheap enough for even broke college students to pick up.
    - Each library also gives 50% of profits to a dedicated charity.

- Video previews, and downloadable sample zips for each library are located on the store links below.

More to be released Soon.

Please feel free to ask any questions regarding anything.

Daniel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asset Store Link
    http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/hud-interface-sfx-library/2DM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asset Store Link
    http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/monster-creature-hero-sfx/2EW

Asset Store Link
    http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/action-rpg-characters/35X

Asset Store Link
    http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/merchants-enemies-and-townsfolk/3xi

Asset Store Link
    http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/heavy-armored-sfx-library/2CC

Asset Store Link
    http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/mini-magic-and-special-fx-library/2Qa

Asset Store Link
    http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/electrified-sfx-library/2EX

Asset Store Link
    http://u3d.as/content/affordable-audio-4-everyone/elements-of-terror-sfx-library/2Jo

Have a good one.

Daniel
    Dgoodingindi@gmail.com

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  2. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Great stuff ... just picked up the magic spell sound effects.

3. kersk

kersk

I'm planning on picking up a few of these when I get home.

The previews sound great and the very reasonable pricing makes this a solid deal. The fact that a chunk of the money is going to charity is just bonus karma gravy.

Keep making more! :)

4. hima

hima

Thanks for posting this. I have never seen them and I really like many of these. The Elements of Terror one interests me the most right now.

5. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks. There has been a lot of activity since I first posted this, and things have been going better in the last 24 hours than it has all month long.

- A great thanks to the individual that 5 stared a few of my libraries. I am glad you took the time.
    - Also Thank you to the few who replied to this forum above. The comments are appreciated, and also the added exposure of bumping the thread has been helpful.

I added a link to the bottom of the original post which leads to the charity totals for each library if anyone wanted to see, and also my e-mail address if anyone had any questions. I'll be updating the charity doc either weekly, or monthly when I get the opportunity.

I'm steady working on next months library at the moment.

Thanks again

Daniel

6. PhilLou

PhilLou

There is a lot of great stuff here. Just sent you an e-mail.

7. SRoland

SRoland

Just bought the monster creature one. Keep making more of these!

8. PrvtHudson

PrvtHudson

Elements of Terror sold ! although I can't play them without a light on ;)

9. helioxfilm

helioxfilm

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the post, so I caould explore your sounds. What I am missing from then is the world of casual games sounds and sfx. Your pack is excellent for the "hard-core" but not for the very casual crowd (like myself). Would you be able to make a casul game sfx pack? I'm especaillay interested in watery, underwater sfx, but also Bejeweled type or point and click, or hidden object game type of sfx...

Gyula

10. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Hey Gyula

While some of the libraries above do have sounds that could be used in a casual type game. (MiniMagic/HudMenu)
    You are right I do not have library directly dedicated to casual game sounds.

The primary reason I haven't already made one, is mainly because my primary buyers have not been dev's doing there own audio, but audio designers, both for film, and games. Whom would have little trouble creating their own casual-type sounds.

However, with the recent sales I have been seeing on the Unity store, I have been considering doing a more casual library in the near future. So you can expect that.

11. helioxfilm

helioxfilm

Excellent! I would be there for one :)

12. ArenMook

ArenMook

I'll be picking up the HUD sound pack (great deal btw!), but still looking for actual game sounds for Windward :|

13. helioxfilm

helioxfilm

Windward deserves a great sound pack without question :) I really like Master and Commander film's sounds for the wooden ships...

14. PhilLou

PhilLou

Just picked up the Mech one. Just what I needed.

Thanks again for the reply. Great that you are making these. Keep it up :)

15. Mark_T

Mark_T

Is there a chance to buy using PayPal? I just don`t like the asset store.
    Thanks.

16. RaskVann

RaskVann

Just got your voice pack and the vast majority of this stuff is fantastic. Thanks for the amazing value and if you expand upon this collection please either update this forum or send me a PM. I'd love to see more.

@Mark_T his site allows you to pay through PayPal (http://www.affordableaudio4everyone.com/Home.html)

EDIT: 1 more thing, why isn't the sonic beatbox listed in here?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  17. Mark_T

Mark_T

That`s great. Thanks a bunch! :)
    And btw, great libraries!. Thanks

18. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

My First 2 libraries were not focused on Game Audio, and also would require the user a lot of time of additional sound design to make them into anything useful. The libraries above are on Unity because they are more friendly to those who want more useful finalized sounds. And have drastically more sounds in them that could be used in games.
    Plus the Sonic Beatbox was a terrible flop, and not worth the time put into it.

19. MakeshiftPancakes

MakeshiftPancakes

Wow, these sound really great.

20. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Just updated the charity doc.

Just doing a quick bump. Hopefully new library for this month will be done soon, so i'll be sure to post that when it's ready.

21. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Been a long while since I bumped this.

Newest library is almost done, and should be out by the end of the month,
    just got a bit sidetracked with contract work for teams.

22. Finjitzu

Finjitzu

Good bump, going to buy some of these today after work. What's the new library going to include?

23. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Action RPG library (Dungeon Crawlers/Shoot Loot/JRPG)

About 3000 lines of dialogue across 10 Voice actors
    And a little over 100 Useful extra sounds for RPG's

Will be $20 like my other libraries.

24. goodhustle

goodhustle

These are great! Just bought the HUD pack.

25. goodhustle

goodhustle

Been using your library a bit, and I have a quick question - do you have any recommendation on good sound effect library "manager" software? Since your packs provide so many sounds, I'm having a bit of a hard time paging through with Finder and using Preview to browse through the libraries. It's not a complaint, I'm just curious if you use anything to keep everything organized that you would recommend. :)

26. john-essy

john-essy

What about some sort of cartoony library?

27. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

@getluky

I usually navigate sounds while using Sony Sound Forge instead of unity, whenever i'm browsing for sounds.
    (probably a bit expensive for non-audio creators.)
    It's similar to using windows explorer, but autoplay's on click.
    Which isn't too far from Unity's Play on Click option, just easier to visualize the folders.

You could always try Reaper's Evaluation Copy to preview sounds easier.
    http://www.reaper.fm/index.php

Sorry for any inconvenience.

@johnessy

I've been working on one. Can't say when it will be done, hopefully next few months.

28. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Updated Main post with newest SFX library, and Also updated the charity doc to include last month.

As many have been requesting, i'm now working on completing a Casual games Library for next month.

29. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Been some time since I posted on this. I've been busy since being hired on full time doing audio.

Just bumping it, and a mention that my newest library will be ready at the end of this month.

Daniel

30. DgoodingIndi

DgoodingIndi

Just added the main post with the newest library. Merchants, Enemies, and Townsfolk.

unityunity