Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Product pages frozen...

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by CGPitbull, Jul 25, 2017.

1. CGPitbull

CGPitbull

Nobody in Unity staff notice that the pages of the asset products are frozen... they are frozen about 3 days now... What i mean?... well when customers buy products the items/images move up or down... and now there doesen´t move... look like frozen in time... If I noticew that.. why people on unity don´t notice that... I know that people are on hollydays.. but..

2. LaneFox

LaneFox

There's some bugs floating around as they're doing major renovations to both the back end and the front end of the Asset Store.

3. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

the asset store is a mess. the vouchers suddently stop working too

4. orb

orb

I get the frames but no images, text or link until I refresh the product pages a few times. It repeats for periods, then it's fine for hours. It certainly looks like something is going on with the backend, intentional or not.

5. Brian-Ryer

Brian-Ryer

Problems here too, Everytime I click to view Updated Assets it just shows me assets released about three or four days ago, does not even show any new assets listed or any updated ones, like this for a few days now.

6. JustinCollins

JustinCollins

Hey there everyone,

We are aware of these problems and are actively working on them. If you do happen to encounter these or any problems, please report them to our wonderful support team. Bringing it to the attention of them will allow them to alert us. Confirming if anyone else is having an issue in the forums is great, but unfortunately, errors reported only here and not to our support team don't always reach us.