Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Product Id and its use

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unity_5B0A3FE8EC64FF79F1D2, Oct 21, 2021.

1. unity_5B0A3FE8EC64FF79F1D2

unity_5B0A3FE8EC64FF79F1D2

Hello!

hope so that everyone is fine.

I have a question that:
    I have my project in my other laptop. Now I want to monetize my game. If I generate a product id on unity Developer's Portal on other device or laptop on which Project is not located. Can I link that project Id to my project on other laptop for monetization without logging in my account ?

2. ippdev

ippdev

Did you try to?

Joe-Censored likes this.
  3. unity_5B0A3FE8EC64FF79F1D2

unity_5B0A3FE8EC64FF79F1D2

i want to monetize one of my project. i want to use my own unity account for monetization but my friend want me to use hi own. the project in build and located on his laptop. i simply want to ask that can i create a product id on my laptop and link that id to the project on other laptop. is it valid for monetization or not?

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

That's not a procedure you're going to find documented anywhere, and is such a strange situation you're unlikely to get lucky enough that someone else who tried it happens to see the thread. Why wouldn't you just copy the project to your laptop?

5. BennyTan

BennyTan

Doesn't sound like a unity issue. sounds either like your team is not trusting each other and both wants to be in charge of the $$$ or something shifty is going on. Sort it out yourselves and decide whose account you want to use...

Joe-Censored likes this.
  6. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to say anything. Unity of course isn't building their systems to handle this kind of situation.