Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

ProcessPurchase not called when Subscription is modified on iOS

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by kashif789us, Mar 12, 2020.

1. kashif789us

kashif789us

Hi. I have 3 subscriptions implemented in my iOS game. When I subscribe for the first time everything works fine and "ProcessPurchase" is called. However, when I select another subscription while already subscribed, I receive a message that my subscription is gonna be modified, do you want to continue? I select yes, I receive in app confirmation message but "ProcessPurchase" is not called. "OnPurchaseFailed" is also not called. I am stuck. Is this a bug?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We have not heard of this behavior. What IAP version? Do you mean a different subscription? You can only subscribe once per subscription, but you can have multiple (separate) subscriptions as long as they are defined as separate products. Please share your code, are you using a SubscriptionManager? https://forum.unity.com/threads/improved-support-for-subscription-products.532811/ Please provide a screenshot of the Apple popups that you see, and if you can reproduce, the device logs https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-to-capturing-device-logs-on-ios.529920/

3. kashif789us

kashif789us

Thank you for responding. I ran my project again today to answer your questions but witnessed another behavior. More logical one which is the correct one I presume.

So, when user runs the game, he/ she is presented with 3 subscription options (monthly, 3 months or annually). Game does not proceed until one of the subscription is purchased. So, I purchased a monthly subscription and went into the game. I then deleted it and ran it again. Yesterday, I was again seeing the subscription options on reinstall to purchase again which created the whole problem. But today, it took me right into the game, restoring my purchase automatically. I think this is the right behavior. Can't say what happened yesterday. But all is looking good now.

JeffDUnity3D likes this.