Search Unity

Probuilder Vertex paint palette all white, not working

Discussion in 'World Building' started by paifu, Oct 11, 2018.

1. paifu

paifu

Hello,
    I use unity 2018.20f2 and the last probuilder 3.0.9

My vertex paint pallette buttons appears all white, I can paint to vertex with the brush, but I can't apply the color by face with the buttons staying all white or with shortcuts alt+shift+color number.

Same bug on an empty project and a fresh reinstall on probuilder.

what can i do?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  2. gabrielw_unity

gabrielw_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi! Hmm, I haven't seen that issue before- can you double-check in a new project, without any other tools/etc that might be conflicting? Thanks!

3. gabrielw_unity

gabrielw_unity

Unity Technologies

Ah- it's the Painter! Try swapping to "Palette" instead of Painter (alt-click in Icon mode, or click the "+" in Text mode).

EmrnL likes this.
  4. david_kay

david_kay

upload_2019-9-1_22-30-44.png
    Hi, I have the latest PB and Unity 2019. this vertex color palette window is gone. now it looks like the vertex painter window - it has these big white buttons that take up a lot of space. It has no option to save the palette and only has 10 color slots. Is it something wrong with my version or was it changed?

lishkaal likes this.
  5. lishkaal

lishkaal

I have the same issue. No colors at all show up in my color palette. All I work with are the regular poly shapes with the Shader set to Probuilder/Diffuse Vertex Color (as mentioned in the help button). When hitting the Pro Builder Vertex Painter the color palette appears but all colors are white.
    Is it possible I am doing somehting wrong? Would have expected Poly shape to support vertex out of the box?