Search Unity

ProBuilder selection doesn't work on Mac

Discussion in 'World Building' started by DiscoFever, Jul 10, 2019.

1. DiscoFever

DiscoFever

So on Mac, you can't select faces/edges etc it's not working (Unity 2019.1.4)
    That's the exact same f*cking bug that was previously when ProCore stuff hadn't sold to Unity.

Does anyone have the same 'selection' problem ? Basically you click and it randomly selects (or not) the face (or edge you want)

2. kaarrrllll

kaarrrllll

Unity Technologies

What version of ProBuilder is this, and is there a bug report open that you could send to me?

3. DiscoFever

DiscoFever

Unity 2019.1.4f1 / ProBuilder 4.0.5
    If you remember I was the one having that much issues with selection on Mac ... same persists.
    How to re-open a bug ticket for this ?

4. kaarrrllll

kaarrrllll

Unity Technologies

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019 at 11:00 PM
  5. DiscoFever

DiscoFever

Thanks so basically I have paid $150 for an asset that never worked since you never fixed the issue although i had many exchanges with you; and i am not even able to get a refund for it since it's now 'free' ?

Can we do something about it ? Should I fill a complaint to the assetstore ?

6. kaarrrllll

kaarrrllll

Unity Technologies

Bugs happen, and while I try my hardest to fix all of them there are some cases that take longer to address because they are not easily reproduce-able. I know it is frustrating to have a bug go unfixed. What would help me get this fixed faster is a bug report.

Try emailing the Asset Store about a refund. If you purchased any of our tools within some time frame before the Unity acquisition you were entitled to your money back. It's been a long time, but they may be able to do something.