Search Unity

Question Problems with Unity Hub log in

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by sunflowerxsebis, Apr 24, 2023.

1. sunflowerxsebis

sunflowerxsebis

So I've been interested in learning unity for a long time, so yesterday I downloaded the newest version, I made an account and stuff, but whenever I try to log in from the unity hub sing in, it leads me to a white screen, and asks me if they can open this app (censored it, but it's the signed in google profile account's first name, not an app? tried logging in with my gmail, the one I used to make the unity acc as a new profile, but it still shows me the other account's name) clicking yes or no to open the "app" won't let me continue, refreshing does nothing, tried wiping cookies and cache, tried defaulting another browser, tried redownloading the hub, and pretty sure no antivirus is in the way, I've seen people with this problem from years ago and I haven't found a solution, can someone help me? ):

Info:
    Unity Hub version: 3.4.2.0
    Unity Editor version: 2022.2.16
    Link: https://api.unity.com/v1/oauth2/authorize?client_id=unity_hub&response_type=code&code_challenge=X6O1-DsRgTpcWbpdiSv66-cO3mfhD1ZEHvpIFsPXjd0&code_challenge_method=s256&redirect_uri=unityhub://login&locale=en_US
    The blank page message that then leads to nothing:
    Captura de pantalla (967).png

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023