Search Unity

Problems with mediation from MoPub with Unity Ads “No ads found”

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by esteban18jc, Mar 29, 2021.

1. esteban18jc

esteban18jc

hello everyone,

I have been trying to mediate my unity ads with MoPub, I have already created the Unity ads network in MoPub and also the project in unity ads as it says in this guide: https://developers.mopub.com/publis...grate-to-the-unity-ads-monetization-stats-api

The problem is that every time I request an ad I get the error "No ads found", I did the steps of the guide very well and the only one I have doubts is in the part of "Migrate Unity Ads from Custom Native Setup", I already configured the game ID and the placement ID, the other steps are supposed to be done automatically but I can't find any change.

My app is for android and it works good with the default MoPub ad units id, but I get the error "No ads found" when I am using ad units id from my MoPub App.

• From MoPub
    upload_2021-3-28_19-15-42.png

upload_2021-3-28_19-15-20.png
    • From Unity ads

upload_2021-3-28_19-9-5.png

2. diepedro

diepedro

I had similar issues, that guide is not very thorough.

Did you initialize UnityAds on your app?

3. murilobesse

murilobesse

Same problem here.
    When I activate mediation test for both Unity ads and mopub test ads are shown, but setting to production I get "No ads found" too.

Did you find any solution ?

4. ThreeBeeStudios

ThreeBeeStudios

I am facing the same issue "No ads found". I followed every integration step from mopub docs but unity test ads is not shown in my app.

Did you find any solution?

5. korypse

korypse

same here..