Search Unity

Resolved Problems viewing/playing project!

Discussion in 'Web' started by Luniz, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Luniz

Luniz

Im new to Unity and currently doing the tutorials. I have been trying to upload a project that i made for the tutorial but im having some issues and im not sure which end the problem is on. I can build the WebGL project fine and even upload it through Unity editor. A new tab opens up in the browser where i can write the details for the project etc. But the project itself is not playable and displays a error message in the window where the play button is supposed to be.

Here is the error message: The webpage at https://play.unity3dusercontent.com...serID=5f52d1c6edbc2a001f97dd7d&embedType=edit might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

When i press the save button it acts as if everything went fine. But when i try to go back to the project to play it just goes to a blank page. Same thing for any other project on the site. Whichever project i click on just ends up in a blank page.

And i havent seen anyone else with this problem so my guess is the problem is on my end. Im just not sure what it is. Anyone had similar issue?

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Luniz

Luniz

Solved. Was my damn antivirus software blocking play.unity.com for some reason.

brendanduncan_u3d likes this.
  3. brendanduncan_u3d

brendanduncan_u3d

Unity Technologies

Glad you got it figured out. Those issues can be a pain.