Search Unity

Bug Problems importing package

Discussion in 'Localization Tools' started by Markus-Herbig-BMW, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Markus-Herbig-BMW

Markus-Herbig-BMW

Hello,
    I was trying to install the package but once it has been imported I get following error.

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.localization@0.5.0-preview\Editor\Settings\LocalizationEditorSettings.cs(469,24): error CS1501: No overload for method 'GetAllAssets' takes 4 arguments

Am I missing anything?
    Thank you and best regards,
    Markus Herbig

SomehowLuke likes this.
  2. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Hi Markus,
    `GetAllAssets` is part of the Addressables API. Do you have Addressables in your project? It should be on 1.2.4

SomehowLuke likes this.
  3. Markus-Herbig-BMW

Markus-Herbig-BMW

Hi, thanks for the fast answer. Indeed was the last verified version installed (1.1.10) I have now installed the latest and it works fine. Thanks for that hint :)

SomehowLuke and karl_jones like this.
  4. SomehowLuke

SomehowLuke

Hi,
    I am having problems installing the package in my existing project (Unity 2019.3.10b). I have imported Addressables 1.3.3 and Localization 0.5.0 but once localization package has been imported I am getting following error:

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.addressables@1.3.3\Runtime\ResourceManager\ResourceProviders\AssetBundleProvider.cs(19,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AssetBundle' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

What could be the problem here? Am I missing a package?
    Thanks for your help :)

Luke

5. SomehowLuke

SomehowLuke

I am sorry, I found my mistake. Some time ago I deactivated Asset Bundles in the "Build In Packages" and I totally forgot about these kind of packages :) Therefore my problem has been solved :)

karl_jones likes this.