Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Problem with WebGl build

Discussion in 'Web' started by LukSalamon, Dec 10, 2020.

1. LukSalamon

LukSalamon

Hi
    I have a problem with WebGL. I can't build my game. An error appears : upload_2020-12-10_22-45-56.png upload_2020-12-10_22-43-57.png

2. AgnosiaGames

AgnosiaGames

Probably your project path is too long.

3. LukSalamon

LukSalamon

ja changed the path and it didn't help

4. LukSalamon

LukSalamon

I solved my problem myself. I installed WebGL Publisher in Package Manager and it works

5. Mauri

Mauri

But you have the
    WebGL Build Support
    module installed?

Try using a different directory for your Project and build again. Maybe it doesn't like the
    Ł
    in your name.

Also not sure if the
    WebGL Publisher
    package will fix your issue, though. It's meant for something else:
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/com.unity.connect.share.html