Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved problem with URP

Discussion in 'Unity MARS' started by noobusdeer, Aug 11, 2020.

1. noobusdeer

noobusdeer

Hi.
    I'm using Mars 1.0.2 version and URP.
    I made all like in this post https://forum.unity.com/threads/1-0-2-patch-release-urp-fixes-and-more.928005/
    But i have a problem with materials.
    After upgrade material in project to urp all good, but when i save (Ctrl + S) i have pink objects.
    This object with SimulatePlaneMaterial and they not in project folder but in Packages -> Mars -> Runtime -> Materials
    As i understand it's become pink becouse i can't write in package folder.
    But Windows -> Mars -> Import Content don't copy it in my project asset folder

2. JonathanNUnity

JonathanNUnity

Unity Technologies

Hi @noobusdeer, have you tried Edit -> Render Pipeline -> Universal Render Pipelin -> Upgrade Project Material To UniversalRP Materials. Even though packages are locked this seems to update materials in packages as well.
    Keep in mind this will be a local change and anytime you update a package the materials in that package.
    Also, we are working on a new version of Unity MARS that has improved URP support for the next release.

3. noobusdeer

noobusdeer

I tested on 2020.1 and as i understand mars supported 2019.3 on 2019 works well

jmunozarUTech likes this.
  4. Mitch_Heinsenberg

Mitch_Heinsenberg

Hello! I tried it , and this is the message I get
    material was not upgraded. There's no upgrader to convert Shader Graphs/New Shader Graph shader to selected pipeline

After upgrading to URP everything is pink, incl the sky. And when I create a new material, it comes out pink