Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bug PROBLEM WITH UNITY ADS BALANCE AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by lezginnurakhmedovv, Feb 23, 2024.

1. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

hello everyone, again, not only does Unity not give money for January, but it also reduced the money for February, yesterday next to the line “Current Month Earnings” I had about 35 dollars, and today it’s 9 dollars. Unity, what's going on with you?

Attached Files:

2. berukulama

berukulama

current month earnings are completely wrong. I opened a support ticket regarding this issue. You will receive your January income in March, brother. December income will be deposited into your account this month.

lezginnurakhmedovv likes this.
  3. lezginnurakhmedovv

lezginnurakhmedovv

Thanks for the answer brother, does that mean I will receive money two months later? For example: I will receive money for February in April. And bro, what is this topic with Tipalti? Is it really necessary to create a profile there now in order to withdraw money?

4. berukulama

berukulama

When you entered the information in the user interface correctly, I received my payment without any problems. Tipalti also works well.

5. AbrilApps

AbrilApps

Hello! I also noticed this error, my "Current Month Earnings" decreased a lot, so we can assume that it is just wrong but is it really adding to our earnings? I opened a ticket anyway but they haven't responded to me so far.

6. berukulama

berukulama

I think there is a technical problem. I think it will be solved. I think the support response will come next week.