Search Unity

Problem with Sign In

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by exterminatore, May 13, 2019.

1. exterminatore

exterminatore

Hi everyone,

Im new here at this community. I have a Problem with my sign. I try to sign in Unity.
    No error message. just nothing. I start normally the Unity Hub. then there is the selection "Sign in with an existing ID" and "Create an ID". Im clicking on the Button with „sign in with an existing ID“ then.
    then a white field appears. Usually the logon area is in this field. but that is completely white and I can not log in.
    That happened after I installed Visual Studios.

I ask for help. I started so motivated and then comes something like that.

Greetings from Munich.

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Are you connected to the internet? Are you using some form of VPN?

3. exterminatore

exterminatore

My Friend,

im sorry for the late answer. Thank you for your help.. but.. the next problem is in front of me.. i asked my tutor on udemy and he dont know also the solution for my problem. The problem is: I downl. Visual Studio. And normally unity hub too etc. but i cant use visual studio with unity.. i mean there is a (scipt-)symbol with the title "New Behaviour".. doubleclick -> then comes a message: Please install Visual Studio or repair it.. i try it dozens of dozens times but nothing helps.. deleted both softwares and installed again but nothing.. repaired it but nothing works.. today i downloaded monodevolop but i dont know how to use it with unity.. please please i dont want to give up before i started.. if you cant help me can you please give me a contact for my problem.. im very thankful for your time.. thank you

arcopol

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

I'd start with the advice in this thread:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/visual-studio-isnt-recognizing-my-other-classes.688417/

5. exterminatore

exterminatore