Search Unity

Problem with SceneIndexer,it has an script attached that doesn't exists¿?how to fix?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Juan, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Juan

Juan

When i build my app it says that warning:

Code (csharp):
    2. Script attached to 'SceneIndexer' in scene 'Assets/Central_Maqueta_AR.unity' is missing or no valid script is attached.
    3. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
    If i try this scene inside the editor i get this warning:

Code (csharp):
    1. The Referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
    Some help please.

Cheers.

2. Juan

Juan

Update: I get this error even if i delete everything from my scene, everything!

I need to fix that, is a complex scene with lightmapping already calculated in a more powerful computer, i cannot loose this scene now, deadline is today :S

Cheers.

3. Juan

Juan

Ok, i found the problem, it was caused by the Lightmap Manager Lite, i imported that package to test it, then i decided that i didn't want to use it, so i deleted it's assets, then the error came.

I tried reimporting the package and the error is gone, so it is something left by that pacakge.

Cheers.

4. baha

baha

Hi Juan,

SceneIndexer is added to your scene in order to give indices to all lighmapped objects inside of your scene thus lightmap manager can refer to them anytime since unity has dynamic index that change each time the scene is loaded and reference to that script is removed so you need to remove the SceneIndexer game object

SceneIndexer "hidden"can be removed from within lightmap manager lite at any point of time through clear indexing button but since you removed the package you might want to use the attached package which allows you to remove any gameobject by its name.

View attachment $ObjectRemover.unitypackage

Cheers