Search Unity

Problem with light and global illumination in scene - everything looks not like in reality

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by Deecann, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Deecann

Deecann

Hi,

I've got model from 3DsMax imported to Unity. Also I've got real photos of building interior. My job is to make it looks real in Unity.
    I've started from baked light, nothing will be moving so everything is set to static (only glass in windows isn't static). Early I was making lightning in some small interiors (houses or flats) and I had no such problems as with this model.
    There is one directional light and some spot light but those has nothing to do in fact with lightning
    There is no reflection probe, because Unity freezes for couple of hours and stops.
    About light probes - I was using some but nothing was changing.

Problems:
    1. All shadows are hard instead of soft despite the setting.
    2. Global illumination is ... I don't know how to say it but for me it's totally wrong
    3. Colours of elements (walls, floors) despite good set of materials lost their real colours

In attachments I've made 3 compersions .

This is my settings of light, baking and imported model:

And here are the basics problems. Shadows are very hard, white wall in fact isn't white.

The model is very big (it's a huge hall) but there is no magic, only walls, floors and some interior things.
    I know that lighting has may options and I don't want one answer "change this" because it's impossible. But maybe some advices where is the problem.

regards
    B.