Search Unity

Bug Problem with Blender animations on Unity

Discussion in 'Animation' started by Topylodon14, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Topylodon14

Topylodon14

Hello. On my unity project, I added animals to make my world come alive. To make these animals I go to Blender, I make the texture of the animal then I use the armatures and "Action Editor" to make the animations. Once the animations are finished, I export my project in .fbx on Unity. But when I look at the animations of my animal, there are parts that move whereas on Blender it doesn't move. I did the animations a second time and the problem is still there.
    I have made several animals before and I have never encountered this problem. I don't know where this problem comes from and how to fix it.
    Any help is helpful.

2. akareactor

akareactor

What does this movement look like? Kind of jitter? Can you provide video?

3. arfish

arfish

Hi, try another version of Blender. Something has happened with the export of animations from Blender 3.3 to .fbx. Blender 3.2.2 works fine as before.

JoelStolar likes this.
  4. JoelStolar

JoelStolar

I imported a Blender model to the blank 3d as .fbx. Haven't tried import with armature yet. Thanks for the heads up on this. Have download AccuRig to try that one to rig the model. Also have anothe addon I paid for from Blendermarket to do easy rigging. I'm really new to Unity. Posting to follow this thread. Will try soon and then add to this thread my results.