Search Unity

Problem with Android APK Test build

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by troyomen, Jun 8, 2017.

1. troyomen

troyomen

Hello! I am having a strange problem. I am using Unity 5.6. with play maker.
    I have created a very basic app with a text button x to close it with application close
    as the code that should be closing the program.

I thought this worked successfully on my first test. However I noticed when clicking anything
    on my app during the test while having my lg tablet connected to my pc that it shrinks the app rather than allowing
    me to use touch screen.

This had worked previously for me when I was running tests and I haven't sent the app to myself to try it yet but that would sort of defeat the purpose of the quick test unity offers during the build process. When the app shrinks upon touching it, I can bring it back up only for it to shrink again on touch and it saves the app file to my pc and does this exact same thing when I reopen it. I may have to try it with my phone if I cannot find another solution.
    But currently no matter what I touch on it, even if I click the flash screen at the beginning, it always seems to shrink the app. No other apps on my tablet are doing this.

I should also note I didn't have this problem previously to upgrading to unity plus. It's perhaps unrelated to the issue but just in case, I figure I would mention this.

Hope you can help! Thanks in advance!